The ball is in your court, Jonny

abracadordosaco**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ktCSyKch.jpg

Yah on embedded Lorenzo said he had to convince JJs manager that it was good to rematch Gus. C'mon Jones, fuck man, don't go spouting this Gus vs DC shit either, sign the contract and prove your the better fighter.

Weak attempt to shame him into signing on to a earlier date, not going to work. Jones stopped playing the UFC's game long ago. They hate when fighters negotiate in the media, but here they are trying to do the same.

Fight will go down in late sept.

Yah on embedded Lorenzo said he had to convince JJs manager that it was good to rematch Gus. C'mon Jones, fuck man, don't go spouting this Gus vs DC shit either, sign the contract and prove your the better fighter.

This is not about convincing him to fight Gus. The fight is 100% next. Its about the date.

It doesn't matter. Jones will pull out with an ''injury'' and Gus will have to fight someone else, probably Rashad or AJ. May as well sign the stupid thing.

This is not about convincing him to fight Gus. The fight is 100% next. Its about the date.

I hope that's the case.. I really don't think I can hate Bones anymore than I already do

JJ and his camp have already said they're gonna play mindgames with Gus. This is an examples of it. That fight is next.

Jones is going to deny the fight, he knows he will lose the rematch thus he will ask for an easier opponent in Rumble. Scared.

What's the difference in having the fight in Sept. rather than late August.

Gus is coming off a win that didn't make it 2 full rounds and is the challenger ofc he wants to get in there asap. Jones is coming off a 5 round fight.

Neither fighter will have homefield advantage in Canada for that matter.

Back