The baddest man on the Anti!

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
its fucking me...

i have a yellow card!!!

just one look at your yello card and i shiver with fear :)

one look at your face and I shiver with fear

omakuva.jpg

Originally posted by treelo
if any of us knew who you were

He is a little purple dude with great teeth.

See.

Wilhelm

Teelo you being a Limey the only thing bad about you must be your teeth.

the original bad mother fucka right here

shiat head, treelo your yellow card is laughable. it means don't mess with my board or you'll find yourself with two yellow cards and next time banned . man can't even biacth slap his own wife around so i had to fly out to his place to handle the biacth myself. hope you learned a thing or two from me.

You reckon that's bad Art. I got a message from treelo saying he didn't know how to have sex properly. I had to fly out too to teach him a thing about sex.

Originally posted by PabloPittbull
You reckon that's bad Art. I got a message from treelo saying he didn't know how to have sex properly. I had to fly out too to teach him a thing about sex.
And please spare us the Romoesque details

pablo...

i said your sister didnt know anythin about sex..and that as i was banging her i wanted you too show me how you used to do it all those years aog when you used to share beds..

treelo,

From what my sister told me you popped your load when you were putting the condom on. Don't worry. One day men with small dicks and premature ejaculation problems will be the in thing. When that happens you will be the coolest guy on earth.

P.S.
You misspelt the thread. Should be the gayest man in Anti!

After treelo put up those Bikini Bandit pics on OT, I conceded and now I acknowledge treelo as the baddest mutha in all of Sherdog.

treelo is a pussy, he's not even good enough for your grandma pablo.

Back