The BADDEST lifting videos STICKY

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Thanks donut, awesome video. I like 1) seeing the comparison between the strongman/bodybuilder 2) hearing about derek's diet 3) hearing derek poundstone speak, he sounds like a cool dude.

Your post sucked. Mine had an embedded video so people actually watched it.

24 years old, trains completely by himself with only a power rack in his garage, a full time member of the military, and deadlift 850 pounds raw? No one has good excuses for being weak.

Holy shit. I thought he was ~30.

Your post sucked. Mine had an embedded video so people actually watched it.

It wasn't on YouTube at the time...

24 years old, trains completely by himself with only a power rack in his garage, a full time member of the military, and deadlift 850 pounds raw? No one has good excuses for being weak.

Gives me slight hope if I get accepted.

What's with the band on the centre of the bar, i'm sure i've seen other videos where it looks like he could be using it to check his bar path?

What's with the band on the centre of the bar, i'm sure i've seen other videos where it looks like he could be using it to check his bar path?

It's for measuring bar speed/acceleration.

Fuck that guys a beast, so clean. Alright, Iv got 2 years to do this. Whos sponsoring my steroid use?

I have AIDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back