The "Bad" drink.

Rum basically makes me really drunk and I'll talk shit or say stuff I shouldn't say. Last night I was out with my friend, she's a girl, and I've known her for less than a year. Anyway, as sad as this sounds I'm properly in love with her and I thought there was a chance she might have felt the same way since we talk all the time, we go out when it's just the two of us etc etc. Needless to say, I've fucked everything up by telling her last night how I feel. She's sent me one text this morning saying sorry for not saying goodbye in the morning because I was asleep.

I know she doesn't feel the same now even though she didn't say it. This feels awful, like a pit of despair because she is genuinely one of the kindest human beings I've ever known. I rarely post on here but I just needed to type it out and tell it to someone, anyone.

Oneitis - get over it and move on or forever be that guy

Oneitis - get over it and move on or forever be that guy

Yea after typing that out and reading it, it sank in how pathetic it sounds. Never been that way over a girl before though, had a girlfriend for two and a half years and I don't remember feeling that strong for her. Part of the allure is probably 'cos she's unattainable I guess.

I plan on drinking rum tomorrow and creeping though, so it's all good.

Yea after typing that out and reading it, it sank in how pathetic it sounds. Never been that way over a girl before though, had a girlfriend for two and a half years and I don't remember feeling that strong for her. Part of the allure is probably 'cos she's unattainable I guess.

I plan on drinking rum tomorrow and creeping though, so it's all good.

Thats the spirit lad, get your rocks off tommorow and be merry

Akvavit. Doesn't make me drunk or angry, just ill.
But I still get tricked into drinking it every fucking christmas.

Ah right, Belfast here. Would have went out tonight except all the fuckers are rioting and lots of the roads are closed off.

Yeah alot of trouble up there right now, meant to go up next week, see how it goes.

This drink hath made me into a fighting madman....
3590.jpg

Tequila for sure. The only time anything bad happens to me when I'm drinking is when I've had tequila. It kills my attention span even worse than other alcohols do. No self control.

I yell at people when I drink whisky. I am kidding around, but it doesn't come across as such.

I don't know where this thing about tequila makes people crazy comes from. But it happens to me too.

Anise Liqueurs, e.g. Raki, Sambuca and every other variation (especially the ones 45% and above)

I get drunk pretty easily, black out for large portions of the night, get really silent as soon as it hits me and end up vomiting

Tequila makes for a very very bad evening for myself or anyone in a 3 bock radius.

Bacardi 151 straight. I went full retard the last time I did 3 straight shots. Never again *barf*

Everclear. 95% alcohol content and tastes like straight up rubbing alcohol. Some friends and I got a bottle once. Once was far, far more than enough. Sickening blackouts all around. I'll stick with my dark rums and whiskeys, thank you.

Also, I have a rough time with vodka recently. Just makes me nauseous to even smell it anymore.

Tequila.

Cause it's usually done in shots, and many at a time.

Everything else I can moderate as i'm getting more drunk.

Everclear. 95% alcohol content and tastes like straight up rubbing alcohol. Some friends and I got a bottle once. Once was far, far more than enough. Sickening blackouts all around. I'll stick with my dark rums and whiskeys, thank you.

Also, I have a rough time with vodka recently. Just makes me nauseous to even smell it anymore.

Where can I get it? Sounds like its pretty much ethanol though.

Back