• Total voters
1. Batman Begins
2. Infinity War
3. The Dark Knight
4. Endgame
5. Avengers
6. Age of Ultron

7. The Dark Knight Rises

If I was forced to watch one or the other I'd rather watch The Avengers quadrilogy

Last edited:
Batman vs. Supes is underrated. For all the problems it had, there were some awesome scenes and moments there. Batman warehouse scene is epic. Best combat scene in any live action Batman film in my opinion.
"do you bleed? You will."

The Batman movies try to be serious while being about a guy dressed as a bat going around and fighting crime. The Avengers movies are more fun and entertaining with many call backs and reveals to keep people interested.

i think the difference really is Marvel gets into all the space crap and the DC movies are pretty much all about Earth except for Superman.

Avengers Quad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Batman Tri

The Batman trilogy is unnecessarily brooding, has an over-emphasis on Batman's idiotic "no killing" rule which would've solved a lot of Gotham's problems if he just killed those major bad guys. The only saving grace was Heath Ledger's amazing Joker.

Oh and IW's Thanos > TDK's Joker by a small but obvious margin.

Batman for me cause I liked the realism. I also really liked TDKR and Bane was awesome. Not sure why people dont like it.

Avengers was great but the first one doesnt hold up as well. Infinity war beats all the movies overall though. I felt endgame actually detracted from IW a bit by basically making it mean nothing.

Yeah man, Batman is so realistic.

Yeahhh............

This except I thought Age of Ultron was good and the first Avengers Great. Dark Knight was so bad it can't win in this match up. The only part I truly liked about Dark Knight was when Gordon finally finds out who Batman was. The way Barman told him was a great call back but other than that man was that movie bad.

So you thought age of Ultron was good but dark knight was bad....

<Huh2><{MindBrown}><{katwhu}>

They both serve their purpose.

Dark Knight trilogy was more actual drama then your typical comic book fare. The script and acting is grittier, more raw, more fleshed out. It feels like you're watching an actual crime drama at times as opposed to a comic book flick.

The Avengers series is great action packed, popcorn extravaganza. The acting is on point, but it doesn't take itself nearly as serious, and is overall just more fun.

They are both complete opposites but are both great in different ways.

I love both universes, but the inclusion of Infinity war makes this a complete beating for poor batman. Not really fair tbh.

I'm surprised it's so close tbh. Avengers is great. IW and endgame are two of the best comic book movies ever made. Age of Ultron is alright.

Begins and TDK are two of the best comic book movies ever. TDKR sucked.

4 movies with one that is slightly above average at worst > 3 movies with one that is basically a complete loss.

BB = 7
TDK = 10
TDKR = 8
Avg. = 8.33

TA = 8
AOU = 6
IW = 10
EG = 9
Avg. = 8.25

The MCU as a whole is better, though, and a far more impressive feat.

LOL at adults claiming any of these films are GOAT level (unless you mean of the popcorn films......and even then).

That said, I'd take The Batman films.

Batman Begins > Infinity War > The Dark Knight > The Avengers > The Dark Knight Rises > End Game > Age of Ultron.

IMO.

This only I put Age of Ultron ahead of End Game. Man they made an abomination in the closing film of a 23 movie story, End game ruined a franchise for me. Here’s to hoping they don’t fuck up Deadpool

BB = 7
TDK = 10
TDKR = 8
Avg. = 8.33

TA = 8
AOU = 6
IW = 10
EG = 9
Avg. = 8.25

The MCU as a whole is better, though, and a far more impressive feat.
TDKR rated higher than begins?!

<{MindBrown}>

Batman Begins - Excellent
The Dark Knight - Amazing
The Dark Knight Rises - good

The Avengers - excellent
Age of Ultron - mediocre
Infinity War - Amazing
Endgame - excellent

I give the edge to Batman, due to Age of Ultron being the worst movie of the bunch. However, Civil War should really be considered an Avengers film and is amazing. If you include it, I'd go with Avengers.

Back