The Avengers Quadrilogy vs. The Dark Knight Trilogy

Which is better?

• Total voters
This is an eye opener, genuinely thought it would be Batman and not even close.
Interesting

Put me down for Dark Knight, all day

Only the first Avengers I would consider re-watching time and again, whereas I could watch any of the Batman movies over and over

The avengers is modern day professional wrestling

There’s never been anything like Avengers. Years and years of interlinked films (and tv shows) punctuated by these massive team ups and culminating in one impressive film.
Blah blah. Blah.

They should just rename Mayberry MCU nuthuggers anonymous, MCUNA

Kind of pointless to debate since the Dark Knight was better than all three Avengers movies combined.

This is actually much harder than I thought.

Infinity War and TDK are 10/10 perfection.

Batman Begins and Endgame are solid 8-9/10

TDKR and Age of Ultron are massive let downs for what they were meant to be.

Avengers Assemble is good but has aged really badly when I last saw it, still enjoyable though.

I'm to torn to vote tbh however The Lord of the Rings Trilogy is the GOAT trilogy ever made and ever will be made

So I vote LotR ;)

i love the marvel films...but i like darker movies where the hero doesnt always win. I even liked Batman vs Superman.

The thing is, I'm pretty convinced that Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are superior to the first two Avengers films. At best, the first Avengers movie is on par with Batman Begins and better than TDKR but I think Dark Knight beats it pretty handily. All three are superior to Ultron.

Infinity War is right up there with Dark Knight as one of the best comic book films of all time and Endgame is not far behind.

Basically,

Dark Knight = Infinity War >Endgame>Batman Begins>Avengers>Dark Knight Rises>Avengers Age of Ultron

So to answer your question...I have no idea. It's close.

To Avengers quadrilogy's credit though, it ends on a higher high.

i love the marvel films...but i like darker movies where the hero doesnt always win. I even liked Batman vs Superman.

Batman vs. Supes is underrated. For all the problems it had, there were some awesome scenes and moments there. Batman warehouse scene is epic. Best combat scene in any live action Batman film in my opinion.

What I hate is you inceCucks who hate on TDKR. You can't handle Bane.

Bitches. I loved that movie. I put it over Shaeshank Redentgay any day of the fucking week.

The Avengers series was amazing. Ultron was a little off but still a good movie.

Batman Begins is so so, Dark Knight is a masterpiece and Rises is on Ultron level.

Avengers takes it.

What I hate is you inceCucks who hate on TDKR. You can't handle Bane.

Bitches. I loved that movie. I put it over Shaeshank Redentgay any day of the fucking week.

I feel like it's underrated at this point cause too many people shit on it. What I take issue with is not people thinking it's not as great as its predecessors. I take issue with the fact that people seem to hold it to a higher standard of "this wasn't explained/this was implausible" than similar blockbusters.

Hardy is epic in that movie. Great performance.

Final chase scene is dope. Batman reveaing his identity to Gordo by way of thanking him for the comfort he gave in the wake of his parents' death brought the feels.

Final shot with JGL walking through the batcave is very well done and an ideal ending moment.

Yeah the cops trapped in the sewers is ridiculous and there are other problems, but nothing is a deal breaker for me. Entertaining movie.

Dark Knoght had 1 current goat tier actor Avengers didnt. Hard to put any Avengers on par with DK. I WILL say Infinity n Endgame had a better anticipation

Avengers 1 - 9/10
Avengers 2 - 6/10
Avengers 3 - 10/10
Avengers 4 - 6/10

Dark Knight 1 - 9/10
Dark Knight 2 - 6/10
Dark Knight 3 - 3/10

Avengers (7.75) > Dark Knight (6)

Dark knight 2 a 6/10 wtfff

As good as infinity war is I gotta go with batman trilogy

Pretty surprised this is still 50/50. Just feel like one of them would have pulled ahead already.

Avengers is boring and gay and so are the people who like it.
Seriously. It's not interesting.

Back