The attacks of the past few days in Germany

This short video clip should clarify things...German politicians hate Germans. It is all by design.

These are a good read to understand the current German psyche. A large amount of propaganda was used to completely change the German culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification#Responsibility_and_collective_guilt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Ewen_Cameron#After_Nuremberg

It is prevalent in cultures that have lost a major war and been blamed for it, throughout history.

I keep telling the Germans though, that the slate has been wiped clean. No need to carry that kind of a burden into the new millenium. You can wave the damn flag and feel proud about it, like everybody else does.

Last edited:
Are you starting to wake up yet @JDragon ?. Will you stop running away from direct questions and abandoning threads about your problems in Germany?. You're another one who knows i was right, but refuses to admit it. This is nothing compared to what's coming...don't worry though, pretty soon they will kill so many people that public perception will change, that way you don't have to worry about having a "bigoted" opinion or any of that other nasty shit.

These are a good read to understand the current German psyche. A large amount of propaganda was used to completely change the German culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification#Responsibility_and_collective_guilt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Ewen_Cameron#After_Nuremberg

It is prevalent in cultures that have lost a major war and been blamed for it, throughout history.

I keep telling the Germans though, that the slate has been wiped clean. No need to carry that kind of a burden into the new millenium. You can wave the damn flag and feel proud about it, like everybody else does.

Gregor Gylsi (the man in the video) is jewish, George Soros is in on it too. Angela Merkel as well. There are plenty of others openly pursuing the destruction of Europe.

In the video Gregor calls Germans "nazis" and gloats that they are not reproducing. Pure evil.

There are numerous videos I can post where this is openly stated yet people act like they can't understand it. They simply don't want to.

This is worse than any of you can imagine. This rivalry between jews and gentiles in Europe goes back at least 1000 years, probably more like 2000.

Remember Pontius Pilate? lol

Last edited:
Muslim terrorism is now part of German culture and is something the German people will have to live with for the foreseeable future. But it's not all bad news. In exchange for the safety and civility you happily sacrificed, you've gained some 'empathy points' with liberal intelligentsia and the global community.
It actually makes me feel sad that so many men have been turned into submissive pussies. And the whole failure to realise the obvious problems with mixing literally the best cultures with the absolute worst was somehow a "good idea" is insane..that's why i lean towards the conspiracy theorists when i think of this....i mean come on, on paper the idea looks shit. It's like a deliberate act of sabotage, and there are still people out there wanting more of these people. How can any semi intelligent person get behind this idea?, after all these problems?, to me the question is: Wtf were you thinking in the first place?. People are actually proud of themselves for being self destructive..

Well if you guys hadn't started both world wars maybe this wouldn't have been a problem.

So you know absolutely nothing about history? lol, eating all the propaganda and not thinking for yourself.

They say history is written by the winners, but history is written by those who control the schools, media, government and everything else.

Gregor Gylsi (the man in the video) is jewish, George Soros is in on it too. Angela Merkel as well. There are plenty of others openly pursuing the destruction of Europe.

In the video Gregor calls Germans "nazis" and gloats that they are not reproducing. Pure evil.

There are numerous videos I can post where this is openly stated yet people act like they can't understand it. They simply don't want to.

This is worse than any of you can imagine. This rivalry between jews and gentiles in Europe goes back at least 1000 years, probably more like 2000.

Remember Pontius Pilate? lol

They openly state on record that they want the genocide of white people of the West. Merkel is actually doing an amazing job if you consider her goals.

Last edited:
I think it's only appropriate people of Middle Eastern descent are getting revenge for the Holocaust the worst crime in human history. Germany is lucky and even gets to exist.
Yeah, the Muslims aren't exactly the biggest fans of the Jews either. Merkel is carrying Hitler's torch by flooding her country with a ton of people who seem to hate the Jews just as much as the Nazis.

Yeah, the Muslims aren't exactly the biggest fans of the Jews either. Merkel is carrying Hitler's torch by flooding her country with a ton of people who seem to hate the Jews just as much as the Nazis.

They don't really care.

It is not ALL jews obviously but many already are and will be on their way back to Israel when it gets bad enough.

An elite will remain to rule the saracen hordes or more likely wipe them out once the Europeans have been exterminated. Then their common people can safely be recalled from exile.

After all, a modern military could make quick work of all of them.

Look at Israel, they are not at all squeamish about this sort of thing and take relatively little heat for it. They'll put up apartheid walls and camps anywhere they damn well please.

Last edited:
I don't understand how these people if denied refugee status are out in the general public.
Why are they not in immigration detention centres?

I don't understand how these people if denied refugee status are out in the general public.
Why are they not in immigration detention centres?

The police are not allowed to do anything to them except where there would be immediate public outcry.

Again, this is by design.

The police are not allowed to do anything to them except where there would be immediate public outcry.

Again, this is by design.
Surely once they are told they don't qualify as a refugee they are arrested for being an illegal immigrant and put in detention until they are deported.

They don't really care.

It is not ALL jews obviously but many already are and will be on their way back to Israel when it gets bad enough.

An elite will remain to rule the saracen hordes or probably wipe them out once the Europeans have been exterminated. Then their common people can safely be recalled from exile.

After all, a modern military could make quick work of all of them.

Look at Israel, they are not at all squeamish about this sort of thing and take relatively little heat for it. They'll put up apartheid walls and camps anywhere they damn well please.
tumblr_md7276GVZ91rp0vkjo1_500.gif

put on tinfoil hats

So the people who control most of the media and the worldwide narrative wont take tons of heat for protecting themselves?

In World War Z the Jews were the first and thus smartest for building huge walls.

The least gullible and the most dangerous gentiles were always the Germans. That is why it is extra saucy to destroy all of Europe through them...

Surely once they are told they don't qualify as a refugee they are arrested for being an illegal immigrant and put in detention until they are deported.

http://newobserveronline.com/germany-50-failed-asylum-seekers-stay/

That's funny, mostly nothing happens. Think about it...how much "detention" space do you think they have? There are literally millions of these people.

Obviously the government does not want to send them back, they want to unleash them on the Germans.

They are pushing Germans out of leases on government owned apartments and into the streets so they can move moslems in.

This is not some kind of misunderstanding.

Last edited:
https://www.rt.com/news/316568-germany-nurse-eviction-refugees/

German nurse shocked after being forced out of flat to make way for refugees
Having lived in the same flat for 16 years, a German woman is being forced to move out to make way for refugees, because building a new shelter is too expensive. The 51 year-old nurse, who has helped asylum seekers in the past, was shocked by the news.

https://www.rt.com/news/316568-germany-nurse-eviction-refugees/

German nurse shocked after being forced out of flat to make way for refugees
Having lived in the same flat for 16 years, a German woman is being forced to move out to make way for refugees, because building a new shelter is too expensive. The 51 year-old nurse, who has helped asylum seekers in the past, was shocked by the news.

Germans voted for this, they deserve what they get.

Germans voted for this, they deserve what they get.

Not all of them, that's why democracy is bullshit. Everybody gets what the majority deserves....

But who sold us on "democracy"...who added women to the voter rolls knowing full well what they'd vote for? Who created a 50 year guilt campaign? Where do bleeding heart liberals come from? Karl Marx? Who was he? Who is George Soros? Do Soros, Merkel and Marx share any common roots and ambitions?

Do not look into any of these questions, keep your mind very simple and gullible.

Not all of them, that's why democracy is bullshit.

Everybody gets what the majority deserves....

I know if I lived in Germany I'd renounce my nationality and move elsewhere. The current establishment is more despicable than the nazis in my opinion.

I know if I lived in Germany I'd renounce my nationality and move elsewhere. The current establishment is more despicable than the nazis in my opinion.

The "nazis" tried to stop the Marxists, that was the whole point. America was tricked into intervening, now Marxism has completely engulfed Germany.

Again, keep your mind nice and simple, never really get to the bottom of anything. Tell yourself it's only an incompetent establishment. Just move away and give up your country, give up your land without a fight, that's it.

Of course they'll be along soon enough to get you wherever you run. lol

Back