News The Artem Lobov has arrived to support his brother

Why do you think Conor did almost 0 trash talk against Cowboy? He was so well behaved that it was obvious he's terrified of losing to Cerrrone. Has Khabib beat manners into him? Infact into the whole of Ireland?
Brazenly bad and biased take. Shocking from you...lol

The real MMA GOAT.

YWf7c6f.gif

also couldnt tap Maynard or Elkins.. It is pretty impressive though. strange that out of his 4 ufc opponents.. only one he sub'd was BJ

Fair point, can't remember how much time on the ground with the other 2, he had Artem on the ground for a bit though.

I'm here, always here at the food court in mall. Choo choo MFers. Cinnabons are ready every 20 minutes.

giphy.gif

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!! :D

why do you think it was khabib when Conor has been beaten worse before and not consider that it could be due to his extensive legal troubles that continuing the badboy dont give a shit about anything image would not help?
I have absolutely no doubt that this is the one and only reason for the new "respectful" Conor. I'm sure his lawyers and PR people him drilled it into him that this is the way it has to be until such time as his legal situation is resolved.

Cerrone must be SHOOK TO THE CORE

Back