Television The Anime and Manga Thread: v44 (RIP Kentaro Miura)

I guess some will find something to like, but it didnt impress me, and one of the cooler characters that I wanted to see more of in season 2, was killed.

I still think the show is okay but has special moments. Episode 19 made my jaw drop. Insane animation from the team.
You got to remember as well that movie covered an entire arc in the manga. Chapter 54 - 69. If they hadn't done the movie we would have had to watch an entire season of that.

You got to remember as well that movie covered an entire arc in the manga. Chapter 54 - 69. If they hadn't done the movie we would have had to watch an entire season of that.
Well thank fuck I watched it in 2 hours lol.

Wouldve sucked as a season 2 tbh. I didnt really like it as much as the show/season 1.

Well thank fuck I watched it in 2 hours lol.

Wouldve sucked as a season 2 tbh. I didnt really like it as much as the show/season 1.
Bro imagine a whole fucking season on a train lmao.

tenor.gif

lol, if the Tower of God anime continues long enough there'll be multiple full seasons on a train.

EDIT: so, for context for the unfamiliar, the Hell Train arc starts on like chapter 191 and lasts to chapter 417.

Last edited:
Mate One Piece has spent more time on a boat I recon.
It was a joke about the hiatus lengths.

Guts was stuck on a boat for 8 years. About one month in story time.

Dark Continent voyage started back in 2017 for HXH I believe.

Funny enough not much time has passed in the One Piece timeline.

If you take away the 2 year time skip only about 11 months of the story we have seen from the beginning to now.

lol, if the Tower of God anime continues long enough there'll be multiple full seasons on a train.

EDIT: so, for context for the unfamiliar, the Hell Train arc starts on like chapter 191 and lasts to chapter 417.
The Hell Train would take so long to vet through in a anime. It takes a long time to even read through it.

Watching “To your eternity” ok Crunchyroll. They just released episode #5 and it is a fantastic show. Really pulls at your heart strings and is quite well written. I would highly suggest it for anyone looking for something new to watch. I usually watch pure action anime (granted there is some action in this) although I’m falling in love with this episode by episode it is turning out to be quite the introspective look at the human condition.

@GSP4tw

@Lavitz

Op spoilers. Luffy being ready for Kaidou might have been pre-mature , also the dreaded

ON BREAK NEXT WEEK !!!!!

How the fuck has Oda been consistently shitting out these One Piece chapters for decades, and we cannot get more than one berserk every few months?

How the fuck has Oda been consistently shitting out these One Piece chapters for decades, and we cannot get more than one berserk every few months?
The writer/illustrator of Berserk is constantly working on other projects.

@GSP4tw

@Lavitz

Op spoilers. Luffy being ready for Kaidou might have been pre-mature , also the dreaded

ON BREAK NEXT WEEK !!!!!
Please no break!!!

Looks like Luffy won’t become king of the pirates. It was good while it lasted.

Haha could you imagine if that was the case? I’m sure Luffy will get aid or something will happen. We get more Big Meme but honestly her activity isn’t really exciting compared to other Yonko.

But yeah it was too soon for Luffy. He’ll get there eventually though in terms of power. I wonder if BB is already at his end of series strength or he’ll get even stronger than all the other Yonko? Maybe even surpass Prime Beard?

Seems like Oda is potentially a workaholic. The reason he takes so many breaks is that his wife started to make after he had some health issues.

Also.. Idolmaster.

@GSP4tw

@Lavitz

ON BREAK NEXT WEEK !!!!!
Did anyone actually think Luffy was going to win right now? Yamato literally said last chapter that since it's one on one she needs to hurry

And..

.. they did tell us if it's one on one bet on Kaido.

Also, I hope this isn't just some goddamn tease with Kidd against Big Mom. The man has conquerors, has been in the New World for over two years, and was the only Supernova that Oda said he had actual plans for. Let the man have his chance to shine.

Back