Television The Anime and Manga Thread: v44 (RIP Kentaro Miura)

Ugh, now Tales of Demons and Gods has been infected. How hard is it to have a native english speaker QC a chapter before you release it?

I still check every week to see if it's back. I might have to do a re-read of the series when it hits the one-year anniversary of the hiatus.
I never got an alert for this, but, weirdly enough, it's back. Returns sometime this summer.

I never got an alert for this, but, weirdly enough, it's back. Returns sometime this summer.
Well then, sounds like a good plan to me, start the re-read and it'll probably be back sometime around when I finish.

Well then, sounds like a good plan to me, start the re-read and it'll probably be back sometime around when I finish.
I don't know if I've done a full re-read. The art in those beginning chapters makes it tough. Sometimes I'll just choose a random chapter a bit further in and read from there.

Castlevania season 4 may 13

Yeaaahhh boooiii

Supposedly the end of Trevor and Alucard's story though they will continue use the Castlevania setting. Wonder if they will go for the "a Belmont becomes Dracula" storyline or not?

EDIT:
I started watching One Piece again after the time skip. I like Fish Man Island as an arc but it feels like a semi forced "remember Arlong Park and Alabasta?! LET'S COMBINE IT!!!!"

Supposedly the end of Trevor and Alucard's story though they will continue use the Castlevania setting. Wonder if they will go for the "a Belmont becomes Dracula" storyline or not?

EDIT:
I started watching One Piece again after the time skip. I like Fish Man Island as an arc but it feels like a semi forced "remember Arlong Park and Alabasta?! LET'S COMBINE IT!!!!"

Yeah final adventure of trevor and sypha

Might be simon belmont next who knows, they are not dropping their best "netflix made anime"

Btw think thats death at the end of trailer

Just finished Dota, wish they would redo it with better animation. Can’t wait for Demon Slayer movie. One episode to go in Seven Deadly Sins....started off just a fun show with cool battles, great animation....but the show grew with incredible character development. Netflix has not let me down so I’ll start Yasuke.

Yeah final adventure of trevor and sypha

Might be simon belmont next who knows, they are not dropping their best "netflix made anime"

Btw think thats death at the end of trailer
It 100% looks like Death.

I forgot, is Simon Belmont Trevor's son? Ah yeah, in the Lords of Shadow reboot Simon is Trevor and Sypha's son.

I'd be down with that. I love the trailer:
"This is to bring back somebody"
"Oh jeez, don't tell me"
"Yes, Dracula"
"Who the fuck would do that?"

It 100% looks like Death.

I forgot, is Simon Belmont Trevor's son? Ah yeah, in the Lords of Shadow reboot Simon is Trevor and Sypha's son.

I'd be down with that. I love the trailer:
"This is to bring back somebody"
"Oh jeez, don't tell me"
"Yes, Dracula"
"Who the fuck would do that?"

I mean i just threw simon out there because he is supposed to be the "badass one"

If i remember correctly in Castlevania lore he solos dracula lol

I mean i just threw simon out there because he is supposed to be the "badass one"

If i remember correctly in Castlevania lore he solos dracula lol
He does. I'm pretty sure he's also the one that stumbles into Alucard without knowing who HE is and stomps him too.

Off the topic of Castlevania... anyone else see the Wano arc ending in a way that DOESN'T result in the Strawhats finally killing one of their opponents in Kaido? It feels like it's going to be their only option.

Bellamy he's hit so hard that Bellamy probably WISHES he was dead. He battered Crocodile but he lived, Buggy too, Arlong I'm pretty sure lived through what happened to him.

I can't see a way Luffy and co. beat Kaido but the Marines take the asshole into custody.

Have you guys tried 'Tokyo Revengers'?

Good storyline, though no action... good plot and script though.
-will help(along with MHA) until Demon Slayer S2 comes back.

Got about 9 more Black Clover episodes until the season ends and then I'm all caught up with all my anime. Thinking what I should pick up next. May do Jujutsu Kaisen, but want to pick up something longer.

Castlevania season 4 may 13

Yeaaahhh boooiii

I heard this was pretty good. do you recommend it?

Just finished Dota, wish they would redo it with better animation. Can’t wait for Demon Slayer movie. One episode to go in Seven Deadly Sins....started off just a fun show with cool battles, great animation....but the show grew with incredible character development. Netflix has not let me down so I’ll start Yasuke.
OMG did Season 5 come out for Seven Deadly Sins? I totally forgot about this anime, even though I really like it.

Got about 9 more Black Clover episodes until the season ends and then I'm all caught up with all my anime. Thinking what I should pick up next. May do Jujutsu Kaisen, but want to pick up something longer.

OMG did Season 5 come out for Seven Deadly Sins? I totally forgot about this anime, even though I really like it.
Not yet, 2021 though....

I think it sets up more background for back stories. Big Mom I don't think is a true evil , think more of a warped sense of justice. Wano is now officially One Pie ces longest Arc spanning over 10% of they entire 1000 chapter tale and I think they will get back ground on Kaido yet to come as well as so many of the Clashes to be settled, unless Majority of the fights get off screened resolutions this ARC won't be done till next Summer.

She's definetly a lot more complicated that just purely evil or malicious. And yeah, this has been the longest arc which makes some sense since Oda has apparently been wanting to draw it for years so it makes sense he'd want to get every detail right.

Going to watch the Demon Slayer movie in the theater this weekend! It'll be the first anime I've seen on the big screen! Can't wait to see how it feels

Yea it was the first anime I watched on the big screen and it was great.

I need to go back and watch black clover again. I stopped after the witch island and the attack on the town after. Yep Seven Deadly sins came back for season 5 and it was one of the best seasons they've had in a while. Really enjoyed it.

Back