Television The Anime and Manga Thread: 10th Anniversary Edition (old version, use new thread)

What’s everyone’s 5 favorite devil fruits?

Mine no particular order:

•Ope Ope no Mi (Law)
•Nikyu Nikyu no Mi (Kuma)
•Pika Pika no mi (Kizaru)
•Neko Neko no Mi (Lucci)
•Goro Goro no Mi (Enel)

What’s everyone’s 5 favorite devil fruits?

Mine no particular order:

•Ope Ope no Mi (Law)
•Nikyu Nikyu no Mi (Kuma)
•Pika Pika no mi (Kizaru)
•Neko Neko no Mi (Lucci)
•Goro Goro no Mi (Enel)
Hmm, tough decision(s) but;

Suna Suna no Mi (Crocodile)
Ope Ope no Mi (Law)
Doku Doku no Mi (Magellan)
Bisu Bisu no Mi (Cracker)
Wara Wara no Mi (Hawkins)

Its tough to decide if you like the fruit itself or the character with the fruit.

Hmm, tough decision(s) but;

Suna Suna no Mi (Crocodile)
Ope Ope no Mi (Law)
Doku Doku no Mi (Magellan)
Bisu Bisu no Mi (Cracker)
Wara Wara no Mi (Hawkins)

Its tough to decide if you like the fruit itself or the character with the fruit.
Yes hard to choose from. So many fruits. I actually do like both Law and Kizaru. Both their fruits are pretty broken.

Paramecia probably has the most interesting abilities in the series overall.

@heavyarms21 who’s on your list?

Yes hard to choose from. So many fruits. I actually do like both Law and Kizaru. Both their fruits are pretty broken.

Paramecia probably has the most interesting abilities in the series overall.

@heavyarms21 who’s on your list?

I say

Aokiji's Hie Hie no Mi
Enel's Goro Goro no Mi
Kidd's Unnamed Magneto Devil Fruit
Marco's Tori Tori no Mi Model Phoenix
Luffys Gomu Gomu no mi.

Its funny looking at the fruits I picked I realize that there is damn near a Marvel Comics equivalent in the X-men or Fantastic 4.

Anybody read Roof Top Sword Master ? Bonkers over the top story of revenge , violent and satisfying. Liking it so far.

Anybody read Roof Top Sword Master ? Bonkers over the top story of revenge , violent and satisfying. Liking it so far.
Yup its really good. I just randomly picked it out well thats how most of what i read now was picked. You should try sss class suicide hunter or
Demonic Emperor

Yup its really good. I just randomly picked it out well thats how most of what i read now was picked.
I only found it because someone posted a meme in the comments when I was reading Legend of the Northern Blade.

My Dude

Yup also reading Kill the Hero , 8th Circle, and Suicide Hunter.

Will skim those other ones later.

I feel like the industry is kind of kind of copying each other but if the delivery is excellent like in Solo Leveling I don't mind.

It got way too absurd for me. I can enjoy a good revenge story/power fantasy, but eventually it feels like the author masturbating furiously to the thought of torturing his old school bullies.

It got way too absurd for me. I can enjoy a good revenge story/power fantasy, but eventually it feels like the author masturbating furiously to the thought of torturing his old school bullies.

Did you make it to the Part where the girl gets introduced ? To me that puts a spin on things.

Did you make it to the Part where the girl gets introduced ? To me that puts a spin on things.
I don't really remember any of the supporting cast. My bookmarks say that I read to chapter 32.

I don't really remember any of the supporting cast. My bookmarks say that I read to chapter 32.

After Chapter 40 they introduce the other victim and that opens up storyline ideas. By no means does it make it that much deeper but it least thickens the plot.

Side note I want to let Legend of the Northern Blade build more chapters so I can binge whole arcs.

My Crunchyroll thinks I'm a pervert.

Only anime I have watched on it recently has been Food Wars so what does it recommend? Fucking High School DxD and Highschool of the Dead. Yay......

Thank fuck I don't share my Crunchyroll log in with anyone else.

Always great to look back and see Rickert slap Mr. Muh Dream

dcd.jpg

My Crunchyroll thinks I'm a pervert.

Only anime I have watched on it recently has been Food Wars so what does it recommend? Fucking High School DxD and Highschool of the Dead. Yay......

Thank fuck I don't share my Crunchyroll log in with anyone else.
We don't kink shame here. There's no need to lie to us.

We don't kink shame here. There's no need to lie to us.
Lol.

Im tempted to watch just to lol at Odin apparently being a giant pervert in it. But the idea a dude gets powered up from grabbing tits seems so odd.

Lol.

Im tempted to watch just to lol at Odin apparently being a giant pervert in it. But the idea a dude gets powered up from grabbing tits seems so odd.
I legit watched a anime a long time ago that the person powered up by drinking breast milk so he get to suck some boobs for a power up

Last edited:
Back