"The Alpha Male"

STEVEN SEAGOLD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
alpha male
noun
  1. the dominant male animal in a particular group.
    "two of them trotted over to greet the alpha male, a black wolf with a greying muzzle"​
    • a man tending to assume a dominant or domineering role in social or professional situations.
      "most alpha males need to control the women in their lives"​
PERRY_MIKE.png

This is just too good.
anigif_masturbating-rat-man-31271-1320361341-8.gif

#PlatinumMafia

That beta male model will need a lot of makeup to hide his black eyes after this fight.

War Alpha Platinum.

Perry should really consider doing a sex tape, by the looks of it he could make a lot of money selling that.

what the actual fuck
Platinumbless
but that shit is going ot haunt my nightmares
haha my friend used to link me gifs from that "film" or w/e it is every week in the boxing chat lol. stops being disturbing after a while :D

Alpha male is an animal term

Humans have too many things to be alpha at, science, politics, murder, pimping, fighting

I think Dana would take the award here... got a bunch of grown men, professional athletes profusely apologizing to him in public every time they make a mistake.

"I just want to get back in Dana's good graces" --- sounds like a line out of goodfellas tbh.

Also Dan Henderson because Hendo just doesn't give one single fuck.

Perry has stated that he wants to take The Alan's modeling gigs. The fact that he wants what The Alan has is proof that he is the beta. He wishes he was Alan, he wants to be Alan, but he will never succeed. Good luck to Perry tonight, trying to earn what he can't ever have. It's admirable that he has goals, even though he won't ever achieve them.

Back