The All Encompassing Drum & Bass Thread - Liquid/Neuro/Darkstep/Hardstyle/Etc.

New D&B mix i recorded the other day. Packed full of bangers

Recorded this a few weeks back. A mix of Deep, liquid and dancefloor drum & Bass.

Cheers @TribalDrumz

Loving those tunes you posted, i'm a big fan of vivek. Got to see him at one of his system nights a couple of years ago which was awesome, itching to see him live again. Really like J Kenzo aswell. I've always liked his production over the years but his drum and bass stuff has been excellent lately.

Also been bumping a new Genre of Electronic music called WAVE. It's a mixture of Trap,ambient,trance. I really love it and most of the artists are from all over like Russia, Poland, Finland.

Yeah I listened to a quite a few WAVE tunes. Its all pretty good but its not particularly my type of thing, heard a lot of it from the threads on sherdog. I like most of the tunes but couldn't listen to it for an extended period of time.

Went through those function sessions sets, they are badass. Been a massive fan of Digital ever since i've been following drum and bass, Deadline by Digital is one of the first vinyls I bought when I started mixing.

Those Storm and Randall sets are excellent as well. They have both been around for years but seem to be having a bit of a revival the last few years.

I was gonna get tickets for this but I joined some friends and went to Ram Records the night before in Manchester instead. I can safely say the Manchester set was nowhere near as good as this one. This one is fucking amazing.

^^^ Sweet bruv you are a lucky man to have those vinyls. Dillinja is my favourite D&B producer, his tracks always tear up the dancefloor.

Yeah I've seen the name DJ Heretic floating about for years, is that you?
Just went through some tunes and I definitely recognise that Heads High remix, I've heard that played out quite a few times.

Yo Drumz that Heretic Tokyo mix is sick. Its got quite a few jungle classics but theres a load of tunes ive not heard before. Proper banging mix, glad you recommended it. That tune you posted about is fucking dirty as well, loving that.

You might love this one Senor. Pure Dillinja vibes
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

That is a banger bruv. Had to download that one straight away.

This one goes out to all the original junglists! This one's you!

^^^^ Deep Jungle Vibes @FinalFight, loving it!!!!

Some Marcus Intalex releases from earlier this year. R.I.P

Back