The Ali lovefest on twitter

I think talking up a criminal piece of shit just because he's supposedly good to you is immoral.

So weird all his clients posted how great he was on the same day.

Must be sliding them that terrorist money to say good things.

When I saw title- was hoping it was about Randy's latest update on the betterment for mma fighters. Guys like Randy, Dan, " Franklin U" have been preaching and preaching and preaching. If these guys just stuck together a long time ago......its sad and there wouldve been some collateral damage but so innocuous to what fighters would have now and talented fighters that we dont even know about because they wont consider this a career. Ironically, EVERYONE from bottom to top would benefit in long run.......and even the collateral damage would've had the chance to come back.

It's so ridiculous, its hard to believe. Are a bunch of billionaires trying to run their investment into the ground ?

Its Ali pumping himself up on their accounts. Guy has no shame.
Youre saying HE has no shame after making completely baseless accusation against the man?<Dylan>

I dunno where the truth is, but just seems premature

Ali might be whatever you want... but the dude is a great manager.

Don't forget that he was the one who made Usman leapfrog Colby for the TS. I will be always grateful for that. Colby can suck a big one.

Looks like Ali got caught up in something.............kind of random for all these fighters to be speaking up for him out of nowhere

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back