The AKA could take over after 182

I think 3?

Didnt Big Timmeh, Rich and Hughes train together at the same camp?

Rich trained under Matt Hume.

Edit: I are incorrect. Didn't begin training with Hume until later in his career. Didn't train at Miletich, though.

Pulver never defended the title and it got canned when he left. He beat BJ at UFC 35, and Hughes won the title at 38, and Sylvia wasn't champ until UFC 59.

MFS was clearly the dominant camp back then however.

You're right about Pulver but Tim won his first title at UFC 41 Vs Rico Rod. And MFS was indeed the premier camp like you said. They basically built up three champs in different weight classes from the ground up in a short period of time.

You're right about Pulver but Tim won his first title at UFC 41 Vs Rico Rod. And MFS was indeed the premier camp like you said. They basically built up three champs in different weight classes from the ground up in a short period of time.

You're right, my bad. I was thinking him and Mir fought for the vacant title, but that was Sylvia and Arlovski I

All I know is Swick is running that shiat out in Thailand and I want to work there.

If Daniel Cormier wins that would mean The AKA has two champions in the UFCs biggest divisions. Would The AKA officially take over as the best gym if DC wins? Or will my favorite fighter's killer from New Mexico retain his title?

Fixed. :cool:

If Kelvin Gastelum migrated there they could have a shot at WW belt as well. C'mon Javier Mendez get on the phone and bring that young stud into your team.

I think Kelvin would benefit a ton from training at AKA full time, I think it could even potentially make him champ withing 2 years or so. He's shown a ton of talent and potential, plus it would be awesome for Cain and Mini Cain to be in the same camp and train together :p

Back