The Age of the Heavyweight Wrestle-Boxers

CorpseApathy

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Any of my Sherbros miss this era? Maybe some names apply more than others, maybe I forgot a few:

Coleman
Randleman
Couture
Kerr
Tank
Waterman
Forozo
Severn
Frye
Carwin
Lesnar
Sapp
Herring
Barnett
Shamrock

Sherbro Help:
pankrat: Tom Eriksson.

Last edited:
You forgot one of the very best from back then in Tom Eriksson.
No, I dont really miss them

Yes. They were a great staple of the division. Dogs that could capture the gold if they were good enough at what they did, and at worst they were a tough fight for anyone at the top.

No, it's the most basic, boring style ever produced. Muay Thai + BJJ is slicker, fun and gets finishes. Although you would get some Cain Velasquez in there sometimes. Glad it's gone.

I'm liking these new European / Russian and a little of the African styles when the Africans come to fight. Not like what Israel did last night.

No, it's the most basic, boring style ever produced. Muay Thai + BJJ is slicker, fun and gets finishes. Although you would get some Cain Velasquez in there sometimes. Glad it's gone.

I'm liking these new European / Russian and a little of the African styles when the Africans come to fight. Not like what Israel did last night.

European / Russian standouts ever since Taktarov, Igor, Suloev or Semenov have been slick and fun.

Back