The actor who plays the Night King’s latest tweet: “Episode 4 will have a mysterious Twist”

We got robbed of a fight waited for 10 years you can't make that shit more twisted and uncomfortable
<Gordonhat><Gordonhat><Gordonhat><Gordonhat><Gordonhat><Gordonhat>

Arya misses her period
Arya+Gendry's baby would utterly demolish Dany+Jon's baby. Utterly DEMOLISH.

Arya's faceless ninja genes with Gendry's superior athleticism and Baratheron strength creates an unstoppable warrior. What do Jon and Dany have? Good resistance to extreme temperature? Jon cant fight for shit (he would have lost every important battle without outside help) and Dany is dumb as bricks.

Arya+Gendry's baby would utterly demolish Dany+Jon's baby. Utterly DEMOLISH.

Arya's faceless ninja genes with Gendry's superior athleticism and Baratheron strength creates an unstoppable warrior. What do Jon and Dany have? Good resistance to extreme temperature? Jon cant fight for shit (he would have lost every important battle without outside help) and Dany is dumb as bricks.
John can't fight for shit ??? wtf have you seen the show dude ?? GO ME GO ME RIGHT NOW

John can't fight for shit ??? wtf have you seen the show dude ?? GO ME GO ME RIGHT NOW
he's not even as good as the rangers of the Night's Watch (Benjen, Qhorin), and his best win was a fluke victory against the Legend of Gin Alley. Other than that, he is just a can crusher. Sure, he's got a lot of heart and stamina- really good at slicing through wave after wave of unskilled fodder. But who has he beaten really? Also remember he was killed by scrubs from the Night's Watch.

Jon is the most overrated fighter on the show. 1 on 1, midtier knights would defeat him. All he's really good for is taking heroic amounts of abuse.

9998c94wf1w21.jpg

Back