The 9th Republican Presidential Debate 2016 by CBS News/Wall Street Journal [Feb 13] [9PM EST]

7:13 PM:

Kasich: “I think we’re fixin’ to lose the election to Hillary Clinton if we don’t stop this.”

Last edited:
Jeb Bush just stated that Donald Trump is “weak”, because, in part, he called Senator John McCain “weak”. Trump, of course, denied it.

Well, let the record reflect what Trump did say in July 2015:

He’s not a war hero ... He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured, OK? I hate to tell you. He’s a war hero because he was captured, OK? And I believe — perhaps he’s a war hero. But right now, he’s said some very bad things about a lot of people.

And, the week before those comments, he said this:

I’ve supported John McCain, but he’s very weak on immigration.

Last edited:
lol..."Dr. Carson. Banks are held guilty and paid a fine, should the executives go to jail?"

Carson: "we need to get rid of those agencies fining people. people that are trying to improve our economy"

It's one thing to not answer the question and go with your stump speech, but that was the WRONG bullet point he just used. INCOMPETENT!

7:15PM:

Viewers at home are reminded that Ben Carson is, in fact, still on the stage.

He’s asked a question about prosecution of financial executives.

“First of all, please go to my website and read my immigration policy,” Carson says in answer, again.

“Because, it actually makes sense!”

This "debate" is a shit show. Carson just takes up time, unnecessarily. Bush and Trump need to get a room; next to Cruz and Rubio.

Kasich and Bush, imo, while not espousing policies especially apealing to me, are the two least terrifying candidates.

giphy.gif

Really, Petey, what's your position here? I'm genuinely curious. I wouldn't have pegged you as a Truther or anything. Is it something else?

trump knocked the question out the park regarding carrier's decision to move to mexico

I don't understand why Trump and Bush always go back and forth and Rubio and Cruz do. Never seems to cross over. Not sure if this benefits Jeb or Rubio more.
Jeb is so far behind Trump that he's an easy target. Trump is so far ahead of Jeb, taking him out is the longshot Jeb needs.

If Trump goes after Cruz or Rubio too much (his two closest opponents), he validates them as rivals. If Cruz or Rubio go after Jeb, they risk lowering themselves, & giving him a potential leg up. So Cruz and Rubio are in a very close fight for #2, while Trump & Jeb are in the main event can-crush match.

Last edited:
For the Sherdoggers who are just now joining in the PBP, here's the recap so far:

Bush: Screw Trump!
Trump: Screw Jeb!

Cruz: Screw Rubio!
Rubio: Screw Cruz!

Kasich: Can't we all just get along?
Carson: Please visit my website.

This "debate" is a shit show. Carson just takes up time, unnecessarily. Bush and Trump need to get a room; next to Cruz and Rubio.

Kasich and Bush, imo, while not espousing policies especially apealing to me, are the two least terrifying candidates.

Really, Bush is a even bigger retard then his brother. This idiot wants a war with Russia. Last i remember he cried how hed set up a Syrian no fly zone, as Ruskies own the sky.

I may be wrong but doubt it, most reps are stuck in the 80s and have Ragans cum on their lips. They cant logically deal with Russia.

Seem to be the same people sparing off everytime. Surprised we get to hear the same immigration arguement everytime with Cruz and Rubio. Cruz: Blah blah blah with Sessions and Steve King. Rubio: blah blah blah Cruz supported it too!

trump knocked the question out the park regarding carrier's decision to move to mexico

He spoke to his supporters at least with that question. It's like Buchanan is back with protecting labor.

7:12PM

Trump is now claiming ownership of illegal immigration as a topic: “If I didn’t bring it up, we wouldn’t even be talking about it.”

Then he turns the Eye of Sauron on to Jeb. “The weakest person on this stage is Jeb Bush.”

“It’s weak to disparage women. It’s weak to denigrate the disabled,” Bush hits back.

Trump: “two days ago he said he would take his pants off and moon everybody.”

And here we go! Stay tuned for headlines on Lunargate!

Updates on Lunargate:

Last edited:
Jeb is so far behind Trump that he's an easy target. Trump is so far ahead of Jeb, taking him out is the longshot Jeb needs.

If Trump goes after Cruz or Rubio too much (his two closest opponents), he validates them as rivals. If Cruz or Rubio go after Jeb, they risk lowering themselves. & giving him a potential leg up. So Cruz and Rubio are in a very close fight for #2, while Trump & Jeb are in the main event can-crush match.

Crazy how right that sounds, Politics the crappy mma match making edition to me.

Really, Petey, what's your position here? I'm genuinely curious. I wouldn't have pegged you as a Truther or anything. Is it something else?
Yeah I don't subscribe to any of that truther shit, but Osama Bin Laden clearly did not have involvement in 9/11, though I'm sure he certainly enjoyed watching it on TV. Even when he was alive & on the most wanted list that was not listed as one of his crimes. The suspected 'architect' by evidence has always been Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. People who think that Osama Bin Laden did 9/11 must also think that that Ronald McDonald makes all the burgers.

Back