The $79.99 ESPN+ for year and a PPV can only be used on the upcoming PPV

the move from Fox and all around fuckery of the UFC has got me only watching cards that are on ESPN and then occasional at the bar. No way in hell I'm paying for ESPN+

Same.

I pay for ESPN+ because it's $5 a month and you get the entire 30 for 30 library with it. I still don't pay for PPVs though, well maybe I pay for one a year if I don't want to deal with buffering issues.

544be95d97f407a1fb8479f42944f9cb0011ed258e92698c6deeef8e5e5e9977.jpg

I don't pay extra for TSN5! that reminds me i need to cancel the fight network KSW is the only worthwhile content on there.
still gonna cancel it now that UFC is on TSN..
Yup fightnetwork is gonna die off for sure now they don't have ufc pre and post show coverage and live prelims and the fightpass events would be on there too

Isn't ESPN+ only $5 a month?

So, $80 for the year doesn't seem like a very good deal to me.

Pirated streams bless brothers, espn and ufc can suck money off the cazzies but they can’t touch the brotherhood
<{JustBleed}>

Holy shit you ingrates just subscribe and tell all your friends and family to do the same.

Seems like a solid deal. Cheaper then fightpass plus you get a PPV.

Fight fan pays for Fight Pass
then pays for ESPN +

Still can't watch "free" ESPN portions of fight cards.

Actually compared to what we pay in Canada that's a good deal. I pay an upgrade of $10.00 per month to get TSN 5 and a few other useless channels.
That’s not the same, most packages come with tsn/sports net

Plus u get like 10 channels in the bundle, ESPN+ you only get ESPN+

I'm confused. What do you get for your 80 bills? Let's not make it sound all less and shit at 79.99

Disappointing, today is the day that long awaited sale goes in effect. Wanted to buy it and save the PPV Credit for July.

For those wanting this weekend's PPV though, at $79.99 it is still a pretty good deal!

View attachment 561797

It also states "for new subscribers only"...what if I already have the yearly subscription to ESPN+?

Lmao @ me spending money on anything. Can't even afford food

The SOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLL TRAIN!!!!!!
boy is that a blast from the past

My favourite couple struttin the line on Soul Train, my man. This and Dick Clark were part of my life as a young child.

It’s my go to gif for, feeling good.

That's BS. They didn't say you couldn't choose the ppv.

Back