The 5 Hottest Contenders going into 2020.

#6 as I have said. But thay just proves how many hot contenders we have going into 2020. There's actually alot more but I had to narrow it down to the Top 5 in my book.

Cyril Gane is not a contender yet but I see big things out of him in 2020. He looks like one of the most well-rounded prospects the division has ever seen.

Cyril Gane is not a contender yet but I see big things out of him in 2020. He looks like one of the most well-rounded prospects the division has ever seen.
Never heard of him. Will check him out.

Wayne Gretzy's daughter
article-0-1A694A4100000578-540_634x890.jpg
You spelled Gretzky wrong goddam Imerican

He seems legit. His only flaw seems to be (typical of most HW's) that his striking defense can disappear at times when he's chasing a finish. At some point he's gonna get clipped when he's over aggressive like that.

125: DF, Askar
135: Yan, Sterling, Cody, Aldo, Edgar
145: Zombie, Emmett, Zabit, Gregor, Max
170: Woodley, Neal, Masvidal, Khabib
185: Romero, Costa, Whittaker
205: Walker, Adesanya, Santos
HW: DC, Jairzinho

Real hottest list:

Macedo
QDyVRl68RTynNigtyZww53LlCyPjyUF_U74eSjNfw14.jpg

Grasso
qBin1Tm.jpg

Kowalkiewicz (recently retired)
Karolina_Kowalkiewicz.jpg

Lipski
images

Waterson
LDN-L-UFC-WATERSON-021-1006.jpg

Honorable mention:

VanZant
603205084.0.jpg

Andrea Lee
ANDREA-LEE.png

Real hottest list:

Macedo
QDyVRl68RTynNigtyZww53LlCyPjyUF_U74eSjNfw14.jpg

Grasso
qBin1Tm.jpg

Kowalkiewicz (recently retired)
Karolina_Kowalkiewicz.jpg

Lipski
images

Waterson
LDN-L-UFC-WATERSON-021-1006.jpg

Honorable mention:

VanZant
603205084.0.jpg

Andrea Lee
ANDREA-LEE.png
Naw, just Maceo and Lipski from that list imo.

6'5" 245lbs
Anthony Joshua lookalike
Ngannou's sparring partner
Muay Thay champ
Submission artist
6-0 (3-0 in ufc) with 2 years MMA training
Dana White's new secret man crush
Next Hype train in 2020

960x0.jpg

1.) The Korean Zombie. He looked 2 levels above Frankie and simply picked him a part with laser like precision and power.

2.) Justn Gaethje looks like an unstoppable freight train. He pummeled through Vick, Barbisa and Cerrone all early in the first round. He looks physically stronger and has implemented better footwork and subtle feints.

3.) The Notorious one is back and has lived up to his hype on his return against Cerrone. He looked better than ever. Much stronger and faster at Welterweight this time around.

4.) Jorge Masvidal shifted his game into hyper gear. That boy can flip the switch and strike like lightening with his fast fiber twitch. He's a straight gunner...

5.) T. Ferg has been on a serious tear and winning streak, crippling all his opponents to the point of despair. His unorthodox movement paired in with fluid flow confuses his opponents, particularly when Tony is on the attack and never stops.

There's alot more fighters to be hyped up about in 2020. This year though in particular seems like the year to get really hyped about up ...
DolyUxKVsAInhqV.jpg

Roxy Fever is running hot!

3 of the ones you listed are ugly and 1 is okay. These are not the 5 hottest plus i was expecting women.

Back