The 49-year old grey haired lady Gabi Garcia was "fighting"

In all honesty I would love to see Garcia in the WWE. She can be the big show of the ladies. They try to wrestle her and she beats them up. Vince should jump at the opportunity. If anyone can be Chyna 2.0 its her

In all honesty I would love to see Garcia in the WWE. She can be the big show of the ladies. They try to wrestle her and she beats them up. Vince should jump at the opportunity. If anyone can be Chyna 2.0 its her

Why Chyna? When she is the size of the whole Asia

It's weird how people still don't understand that Japan gives zero fucks if you want 100% credible fighters and opponents. Japan loves spectacle and Bushido. They love Gabi fighting an aged pro wrestler. They revel in it.

There's a real disconnect with sherdoggers, Record-slave fans, and Western culture in general when it comes to matches like this.

That shit was historic and I'm not just talking about grammy. That was record breaking for me:

1.) Most fucked up matchmaking ever
2.) Worst fight ever
3.) Worst post fight ever

It was glorious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next Rizin they should put this old lady against Gabi's original opponent; the 50-year old lady. It would be glorious and geriatric.

Was hilarious when granny was telling the other granny to "avenge her honor" lmao.

It's weird how people still don't understand that Japan gives zero fucks if you want 100% credible fighters and opponents. Japan loves spectacle and Bushido. They love Gabi fighting an aged pro wrestler. They revel in it.

There's a real disconnect with sherdoggers, Record-slave fans, and Western culture in general when it comes to matches like this.

Is it wrong to find this atrocious though? That was the incredible hulks daughter giving brain damage to a nearly elderly woman who looked like she wasn't sure what sport she was competing in.

So yeah there might be a disconnect but to act like it's silly for there to be one is ridiculous

Is it wrong to find this atrocious though? That was the incredible hulks daughter giving brain damage to a nearly elderly woman who looked like she wasn't sure what sport she was competing in.

So yeah there might be a disconnect but to act like it's silly for there to be one is ridiculous

Not to mention it being Japan, I'm convinced the granny was legitimately told it would be a pro-wrestling match lol.

I mean it really was even more of a farce than I thought it would be...

I think gabi called out that tall kickboxer on Instagram???

You're imposing your own ideal of ethics on a person that chose to participate, and gained a big bump for the effort. I'ts not you or the are wrong, it's that youre using your sensibility to judge theirs.

That probably won't happen...

But maybe they'll do that "the asian way", by putting her on pro wrestling matches there... Like she vs the asian old lady on a pro wrestling match, lol

You're imposing your own ideal of ethics on a person that chose to participate, and gained a big bump for the effort. I'ts not you or the are wrong, it's that youre using your sensibility to judge theirs.

Yeah people dont know what kind of character Hotta is. She already mentioned in the post fight interview with the press that even though she was scared before the bell rang due to her long absence from fighting, that she would like to continue to compete in MMA as the adrenalin rush was unlike anything else. It's too bad her vale tudo rule fights dont seem to be available on the internet. She was never very good, but she always loved to fight (not even necesarrily to win). She was just born a gerenation too early.

Another problem is that she cant just compete in small scale or amateur competition since her status in fake wrestling precludes that. I'm not interested in seeing any more of her fights, but that's more my (and the other posters' here) problem than hers.

Gabi vs Cup O Noodle... make it happen, japan.

That was so painful it turned to joy.

I'm a weirdo that I found Jazzy kinda hot? Oh good.

Yes that was a freak show fight but even CroCop vs Baruto looked kinda fishy.

Back