The 49-year old grey haired lady Gabi Garcia was "fighting"

That was disgusting.Gabi and Rizing should be ashamed of themselves for putting that on. shameful.

I would favor Gabi over Ronda if they fought now.

That was the most embarassing thing I saw in my life. Before the fight started, she looked as if she were thinking if she forgot to include something in her will.

Then when the fight started she was actually thinking she signed up for a PW bout. And I thought Gabi would have the good sense of putting her on a RNC. It was horrible.

She did seem to be surprised. Maybe they told the old lady it was a Pro-wrestling match. Woud not put past RIZIN to do something like this :rolleyes:

Lol it was pretty terrible even as someone who loves Japanese MMA. A female HW is basically guaranteed freakshow fights.

Jazzy Gabert vs Gabi is going to be terrible. Can't wait!

Dude - what the fuck was that?

I just now watched. It looked like it was supposed to be a silly exhibition fight like when Aoki 'fought' Fedor in a gi; except no one told Gabi. Jesus christ.

Yeah, it sucked...

Can you also please tell us what we can and can't enjoy?
Not sure if you're giving a serious reply to my sarcasm, giving a sarcastic reply to my sarcasm, or thought I was being serious.

The worst part is Gabi's attempts at punching while standing. He has the worst striking in wmma bar none. He has the body mechanics of a 1960's robot.

It was pretty pathetic but also highly awesome

This made Kimbo vs Dada look like a legitimate MMA fight.

Early Stoppage! I've filed an appeal with AARP and numerous restaurants with Early Bird Specials.

iu

Jazzy Gabert vs Gabi is going to be terrible. Can't wait!
See the good side of it:

Gabi was slated to face Shinobu Kandori, who is like 50 years old or more... Instead she faced the 49 rope runner girl... They could simply set her to face the original opponent...

Next opponent will be a 60-year old hunchbacked midget

I felt so bad for her. If there is a go fund me to give to that Japanese grandma I would give her money.

Back