The 49-year old grey haired lady Gabi Garcia was "fighting"

OneManGang

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I would have more wood for her than Garcia. This was the freak show of all freakshows. It can never be surpassed.

Had me dying when she started running the ropes.

And the post-fight angle....MY GAWD. Booking for the next show. Fuckin A!!!

...and just as I thought I wouldn't see a fight more cringe than the Rousey/Nunes fight.

I tried to force myself to watch this Rizin shit since I actually used to enjoy Shockwave and Bom-Ba-Ye events, but this is such a shit product.

I just can't.

I tried to force myself to watch this Rizin shit since I actually used to enjoy Shockwave and Bom-Ba-Ye events, but this is such a shit product.

I just can't.
What are you talking about man? This is the biggest, best event of the year! Rizin is the real deal!

<{yearp}>

<DrakeLaugh>

Well, we have Rousey passing the torch for one more time to a great champion.

Garcia out there showcasing her unnatural size against a FUCKING 49 YEARS OLD.

When they say WMMA is a joke think of that. It's 2016, keep freakshows out of big events.

At least it was quick.

I do have to say that Cyborg politely waving to the crowd as Gabi is wrestled out of the ring was my favorite part.

That was the most embarassing thing I saw in my life. Before the fight started, she looked as if she were thinking if she forgot to include something in her will.

Then when the fight started she was actually thinking she signed up for a PW bout. And I thought Gabi would have the good sense of putting her on a RNC. It was horrible.

There were several fights which were arguably stopped fairly quick but this fight should have been stopped before the contract. Agree Gabi should have shown some pity and restraint by going for a take down and tap. Recognize few opponents for Gabi so she still wants & needs a pay day, but the match up should have been better or softened the rules. Very sad match making but the obbasan hopefully got a decent pay out for that beating.

I do have to say that Cyborg politely waving to the crowd as Gabi is wrestled out of the ring was my favorite part.

Gabi dribbling roids from every orifice beating up tiny pensioners. You can tell Cyborg was thinking "Why am I in the UFC? This is my jam!"

Gabi dribbling roids from every orifice beating up tiny pensioners. You can tell Cyborg was thinking "Why am I in the UFC? This is my jam!"
she was like jason lee when he finds out that affleck's love interest is a lesbian

I love Japan. You need at least one of these on every show. or a Canseco vs HMC style fight. It's just amazing

Now I'm wondering if that was actually a puroresu fight and Gabi thought it was for real o_O

The old woman running the ropes was priceless ...

Effing JMMA

Back