** The 42nd Annual 2014 Petey Awards **

Thanks man, a lot of work, but appreciated :)
I agree mostly on my beloved Rin Nakai :p

Awesome. Thanks, Petey.

"May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And let the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars."

... Well, my fellow MMA heads, I hope you've enjoyed this commercial-free presentation, of

The 42nd Annual 2014 Petey Awards!

That's our show for tonight. We sincerely hope you've enjoyed it.

Please be sure and collect any belongings you may have left around your seat before you leave. Otherwise, we are just gonna throw that shit out.

Please file out to the hall now, and out of the theatre, in a civil manner. Thank you.

The time is now. For you to GTFO.

Until next year!

- Love,

your friendly neighborhood pal,

Petey

jFbM7GDxHIhbh.jpg

I am happy to say that while I often disagree with you, you won't get any argument from me about this. It was a thoroughly enjoyable read from start to finish. I have a new appreciation for your sense of humour.

Fucking right on Petey.

I enjoyed that.

I agreed with pretty much the entire list except for Luke Rockhold as most improved. You just catered to the lowest common denominator with that pick. You go hardcore with your pick for best coach, then cop out and go mainstream for most improved.

Definitely don't agree about Palhares. Banned from mma? Smh

Petey is the only poster in any forum that I've ever been to that I recognize by name and actually check for. To me, he's bigger than all those youtubers and viners.

Thank you!

Sweet thread Pete, Jerk of the year award was awesome!

Lot of work must have went into this, all good shit props

Thanks for the effort, that was a very enjoyable read!

Came for Ring Girl of the Year.

Left disappointed.

Wish the jones drug test failure happened before this was made... Petey would of made it funny somehow!

Wish the jones drug test failure happened before this was made... Petey would of made it funny somehow!

We should have known something was up, when Jones requested that his most recent purse be paid to him in rolled-up $100 bills.

Most improved.. I'd say RDA

Back