The 2021 Heavies Awards: Shooper of the Year -WINNER: bigwaverider

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2021. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
2021 SHOOPER OF THE YEAR VOTING THREAD.
Vote for your *3* favorite "Shoopers of the Year" for 2021.
**You are voting for the shooper and their contributions throughout the year. You are NOT voting on the sample shoops.**

********************************* *INSTRUCTIONS* ********************************
• You get 3 votes total.
• You can change your votes.
• Voting will be open for 7 days.
***********************************************************************************************

The first 2 posts will contain a sample shoop from each of the shoopers. Each shooper has created many great pieces throughout the year and this is but a sample of their work. You are not voting on these sample shoops. You are voting for the shooper and their contributions throughout the year.

Post something in the thread to keep it bumped even if it's just "Great job shoopers!". SOME SHOOPS WOULD BE GREAT TOO!​

***********************************************************************************************
You get 3 votes total.
These are only a sample of the Shooper's work.
You are voting for the shooper and their contributions throughout the year.

This thread is brought to you by to @Myrddin Wild, @bigwaverider, @Arqueto, and @giovanni_ss

SAMPLE SHOOPS.

01. @dindonker
FGelf3T.jpg

02. @Volador
Main-lets-see.gif

03. @Kowboy Karl
469-A0-DB0-7-CE7-4-A44-A05-D-04-C5698-DF749.jpg

04. @giovanni_ss
kXVHeWl.gif

05. @Natural Order
oZve5SZ.gif

06. @AleYeah
51078558322_804577ee41_o.jpg

07. @bigwaverider
GAPyKe4.gif

08. @Otto!
Qx1QPZJ.gif

09. @NewJerseyNick
FmmsOCq.png

10. @Buff
01.jpg

11. @Myrddin Wild
mxOjUxN.gif

12. @TARTARA
giphy.gif

13. @Dillydilly
R5ytyeU.jpg

14. @Arqueto
e3dJnz2.gif

15. @Karl_Hungus
01.jpg

16. @BEATDOWNS
5yofsy.jpg

17. @Kryptt
GxAfNr4.gif

18. @Bjjpitbull8
source-sid-F070-B0-E1-AB64-419-D-8-AB7-186709-B61-DC8-1611631601643-subsource-done-button-uid-F070-B.jpg

19. @fprado
TTkID9r.jpg

Last edited:
Despite some trials and tribulations, irregular event scheduling (on ufc end), and some nasty obstacles the shoop scene this year flourished in some ways I didn’t quite expect but was happy to see.

I think 2 posters played a massive role in that:
@TARTARA @giovanni_ss

Their work in avatar threads was wild, incredible and amazing. Their shoops are super high quality. They make this forum a better place with their shoops.

And of course @bigwaverider shooptastic granddaddy shooper holding down the fort.

Those will be my three votes this year. But you should all be really proud and I appreciate all of you.

Back