The 2019 Heavies Awards - The Shonuf Award (Winner: bigwaverider!)

Who is the Best Staff Member in 2019? You have THREE VOTES!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My first instinct was of course to vote for @bigwaverider . However, he already won poster of the year, and will most likely win this one too. He's just that good.

With that in mind, I voted for the three most deserving mods, IMO.

@Jackonfire
@jei
@Peteyandjia

Honourable mention to @Arkridge

Not an easy choice, a good group of mods this year.

Who is the one guy who always posts the drunk haiku esque posts. I think he is a mod or admin, I vote for him.

edit: Add an option for Drunken Meat Fist, the only staff member worth their salt.

I apologize for my lapse in memory.

But who is the admin that frequently posts drunken nonsense?
Place has been so much better since putting him on ignore. Most useless unfunny word vomit with no one to say quit posting this shit.

I never offer opinions on these types of threads, but I have to say the two man who deserve this are @jei and @Kowboy. They do so much behind the scenes that people don't see. They are both true beasts and in my mind they both are already Staff Member of the Year.

@Jackonfire got my third vote. Brother works hard on this forum and is always there with a smiling face to help those in need.

These guys deserve it. I tried to bow out but @jei wouldn't let me do it - true story. He got me in the Samoan Headlock and there is no way to get out of that... and he isnt even Samoan.

These are your champs. Not me. @jei, @Jackonfire, @Kowboy

jei-jack-kow-jpg.707707

Attachments

• jei jack kow.jpg
    jei jack kow.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 56
These guys deserve it. I tried to bow out but @jei wouldn't let me do it - true story. He got me in the Samoan Headlock and there is no way to get out of that... and he isnt even Samoan.
That you know of...

Never heard of any of em, no firey Jack's, no big wavey bloke and definitely no bobaslobs

Anyone seen my Freestyle Fellowship record?

Had to vote for the guys in red of course.

Can I get an award for least amount of votes? Lol

Back