The 2019 Heavies Awards - The Shonuf Award (Winner: bigwaverider!)

Who is the Best Staff Member in 2019? You have THREE VOTES!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
The 2019 Heavies Awards - The Shonuf Award

shonuf-award-png.501495

Hello again everyone, it's time for the big one! (phrasing)

We break free from the sport we love so much to shine some love on the staff members that make this forum so great! We're all in this together, staffers and posters, and we do whatever we can to keep this place running smoothly. We love the community and all of you for making this community of over 160,000 unique posters. 2019 was an even bigger year than last year, and that's thanks to you (and the staff helped). To quote a wise poster from the past, "We try to keep this place bearable and fun."

And now, your nominees for the 2019 Shonuf Award! They need no introduction, so away we go!

The Nominees

Arkridge
307909.jpg

"How dare you sully this thread with sound logic"

Augustus Caesar
410403.jpg

"I love everyone equally"

bigwaverider
423029.jpg

"If you can get Photoshop, I can help you out.. like a lot... like a real lot. Like tons. Like tons of tons. I can show you how to plop a head on something in a minute or less. And then when you get better, I can show you how to make it look really good in let's say 10-15 minutes. More minutes if you want it to look pro. Hit me up if you get PS brah. Most of Shooping is the idea and NOT the skill level."

Dick
60595.jpg

"Kids...Don't drink gasoline"

Inverse
415607.jpg

"Unreal. Every time we think that this must be the last fight and he manages to get get another. Penn is dying to get a W."

Jackonfire
239202.jpg

"I became a fan of his speed. He ran from the octagon to the back faster than Forrest did. Colby can move!"

jei
323535.jpg

"Calls his son 'bro.' Florida."

Kowboy
39296.jpg

"Lets talk Kowboy...What level stripper are we talking about getting at the strip club with that?"

Peteyandjia
124172.jpg

"As an internet forum administrator, obviously I am more than qualified to prescribe medications. However, I simply choose to pass on that right at this particular moment."

Slobodan
475585.jpg

"Did... Did you add a sparkles filter to that pic?"

Valhoven
507467.jpg

"I'll let you draw your own conclusions but Te sleeps in a coffin all day and can't have garlic on his pizza. Dude's trouble."

@bigwaverider was not eligible last year for the Shonuf Award because he had only been a staff member for a month or so. This year, he's in the running, and sadly our dear friend @chunglii has taken some time off.

the guy who puts james franco in his avatar because i like this movie

Jack, BWR and Kung Fu Tze.

Why is Petey even mentioned? He's irrelevant.

We all know @bigwaverider got this in the bag... I threw some pity votes to my boys.

<StillMyBoy>

I apologize for my lapse in memory.

But who is the admin that frequently posts drunken nonsense?
I like that guy :)

Just throwing this out here because I'm drunk. But how many hotdog branders does a sherdog staff member get? And can I get some of that action?

Just throwing this out here because I'm drunk. But how many hotdog branders does a sherdog staff member get? And can I get some of that action?
Imagine how strong body armour made of UFC Hotdog Branders would be... Impenetrable, impregnable defence.

@The UFC Brander Collector show youreself

He's definitely alive because he was in a PbP thread a couple of weeks ago, but he was certainly sick enough to say goodbye at one point... Nobody really knows, and hes staying private about it... The poor guy obviously went through something life changing.

I wish him well too, but I'm with you on the fact it does seem a little morbid, respectfully, to name awards and threads after his demise if he's still visiting...

There must be a happier, catchier title we could call this award...? All respect due @jei.
If it's not in memory of him, it's to honor him and his contributions to the forum.

Better grammar and punctuation when drunk then most sober people.

Impressive

Edit: gonna have to go with bigwave. Just something about the way he posts

[<diva3}

They get one for 50% off.

Yes, you can get some of that action plus as an added bonus, you get to pay full price.

If it's not in memory of him, it's to honor him and his contributions to the forum.
I hear you dude, and I respect it, just thought I'd ask... First time I saw him online after we all said goodbye to him I thought he'd been hacked... I'm happy he's still around.

Back