The 2018 Job Application

You have to know rich people. Party with them. Most if the rich people that came out if nowhere dud blow or at least got hammered with the right people, at the right place.

My one old buddy skipped college because he wanted to go live at myrtle beach, because he liked to party. He wasn't a druggie or a loser, he just liked a good time. Decent looking. Ended up letting some strangers in their late 20s-mud 30s stat at his shack near the beach, and they brought him on board to open restaraunts around the country for different chains.. With his only work experience being deck building.

This is the world.

I hire people all the time, so I can offer some legit advice but you have to be honest with me. What's the tall reason you haven't worked in a decade?

Sounds like you've got a proven track record in sales. Most companies would kill to find a capable sales person. Have you explored sales openings?

Im just gonna vent here on sherdog because I have earned at least that much over the last decade. I want a job. I havent had a real job in over a decade. I was the #1 prom dress salesman in the world for like 2 years. yea make jokes and laugh. I also managed a store at Sports Authority and they went down the drain. Before that I worked at Blockbuster.....

The point is. I dont understand why all these companies keep hiring idiots when crazy people like me are standing right here. Oh a bird brb
That prom dress industry has gotten to be cutthroat over those ten years. Stay away if you like your sobriety and don't want to have to constantly looking over your shoulder for some hot shot MBA who's gunning for you.

I hire people all the time, so I can offer some legit advice but you have to be honest with me. What's the tall reason you haven't worked in a decade?

Sounds like you've got a proven track record in sales. Most companies would kill to find a capable sales person. Have you explored sales openings?
TS is Gil.

Back