The 2018 Heavies Awards - WINNERS

Just gonna congratulate myself for a double runner up (aka 2x loser) of breakthrough poster of the year, and shooper of the year... Queue tumbleweeds...

I'd like to thank Picsart, and the mods for letting me get away with murder last year...

<DC-Champ>

kvap7MV.gif

Well done to my dudes @bigwaverider and @Jackonfire - it's been a vintage sherdog year.

Wow I didn't realize you were 2nd in the Breakout Poster of the Year. Good year for you Mr. Buff fer sure.

Wow I didn't realize you were 2nd in the Breakout Poster of the Year. Good year for you Mr. Buff fer sure.
I dunno for sure but I was and then when I realised I wasn't going to be first I stopped looking, but I'll claim it anyway.

<Fedor23>

Only been here for 9 years... I'll take runner up in the newcomer spot!

I dunno for sure but I was and then when I realised I wasn't going to be first I stopped looking, but I'll claim it anyway.

<Fedor23>

Only been here for 9 years... I'll take runner up in the newcomer spot!

I just checked. You got 2nd. I voted for you too.

buff-champagne-gif.506275

Attachments

• buff-champagne.gif
    buff-champagne.gif
    991.9 KB · Views: 251
I just checked. You got 2nd. I voted for you too.

buff-champagne-gif.506275
Monica.

I'm actually pretty pleased with that... I thought @Soul On Ice was gonna beat me, I was just trolling! lol!

Congrats bro. You honestly did make sherdog a better place this year... I don't deserve shit - I just made fun of everything! haha!

Thanks for making this thread. Very thorough and lots of hard work that will go un-thanked. But I appreciate it.
I appreciate your appreciation, but you really took it to the next level this past year. There are some seriously all time great shoops you've made like the bottle smash, I can sit and watch it on repeat for a while just studying it.

I appreciate your appreciation, but you really took it to the next level this past year. There are some seriously all time great shoops you've made like the bottle smash, I can sit and watch it on repeat for a while just studying it.

Mahalo brah. A lot of my shoops are planned out, take a ton of searching for media (videos and heads to sue), and are hours and hours in the making. That Khabib bottle smash was a request by @tequilaboy who said to put P12 a bottle in Khabib's hand. Busted it out in like 15 minutes, didn't think much of it, and carried on. Damned thing went viral and saw social media people getting 10's of thousands of Likes by reposting it. I got 87 here and 29 Likes on Imgur. haha. https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/145486063/

@jei is the true unsung hero of Sherdog. The amount of work he puts into this site is incredible. Most of it is behind the scenes and therefore goes unnoticed. But believe me, he works tirelessly to make Sherdog the greatest Karate forum on the internet.

Thank you jei for all you do here. It is appreciated.

Besides shopper of the year which i didnt vote and poster of the year every award who i voted in the one who i voted was the winner .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back