The 2018 Heavies Awards - The Shonuf Award - WINNER: Jackonfire

Who is the Best Mod/Admin in 2018? You have THREE votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The lack of sports bar mods is......alarming

I didn't vote for any of the nominees

Anyone but @jei IMO . The guy keeps banning the best and most entertaining posters who are super knowledgeable while letting boring scrubs around. He is kinda funny sometimes tho
I think @Jackonfire is a fighter basher since he is constantly hating on the ww champ Colby Covington but he is the best mod out there he kinda reminds me of Colby Covington , He is Colby Covington of sherdog. im giving him my vote as the #1 sherdog mod

*PLOT TWIST*
I voted for jei too.

i thought shonuf is back and it was all a confusion

Whichever staff member sorts out the current batch of gremlins in the system should automatically win.

Last edited:
Came here to say PetyandJia but that guy’s been off my radar for a while. Who are the other folks? Jack the only other mod I recognize. Which one of you banned my first acct in 2008? I’d vote for whoever that was I deserved it

I have Petey as my fav. But I think juice is doing better than anyone ever on here. And that is from over 20 years on here. (I could never join with my old puter. I tried tons of times but always an error. But with my new puter, now 20 years old, BAM, I was a member! )

In truth, this is a great place for men to post and talk to other men. Even if 80% of the time it ends up trolling or fighting. That is still about 1000% better than ANY site that has a female posting. So props to all of you mods. Posting wise, the site has never been better.

Jackonfire is a bum, how's he winning this?

Rigged.

Akridge for me. That AV brings back a lot of good memories

Voted for @Peteyandjia because he is the one who got me modded in the first place. Hespect.

I chose wisely

obiwan-luke-e1545151992597.jpg

I voted for @Jackonfire he has been killing it.

Also respect for: @Augustus Caesar @Inverse @Kung Fu Tze @Slobodan @Valhoven and I guess @Peteyandjia too :p .. even tho this old timer lost some of his passion, I miss those threads of his hyping up big fights and cards.

Also where is @Lethal low activity recently right or I'm just missing his areas of activity.
I opted out and didn't feel I should be included this year as I haven't had a chance to be as active as I have in the past.

Fully agree, @Jackonfire was the top choice this year and deserved the win.

Is there a difference between being a good mod/admin and being a good poster who happens to be a mod/admin? I didn’t vote but I saw 3 on the list that are clearly the most prominent mods in the heavies... and lo and behold, they were the top 3 vote getters. Not trying to be snarky, just not sure what the criteria is for this vote

How come Shonuf can't win his own award?

It's kinda like Jon Snow, & the Night's Watch.

Yeah it's great that he came back to life, but when he died, it freed him from any responsibility or eligibility. His watch has ended.

Back