The 2017 Shooper Of the Year + Shoop Archive Thread. Post Your Shoops

2017 Shooper of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy fucking shit at the quality and quantity on the 1st page alone. Amazing work guys, gonna need time to narrow it down in a vote. There's levels to this game and you guys are definitely the top.

Holy fucking shit at the quality and quantity on the 1st page alone. Amazing work guys, gonna need time to narrow it down in a vote. There's levels to this game and you guys are definitely the top.

You get multiple votes. I think he limited it to three votes

A few more of mine:

PicsArt_12-11-06.45.45.jpg

PicsArt_12-22-01.55.13.jpg

PicsArt_12-03-09.03.23.jpg

PicsArt_09-29-03.00.10.jpg

PicsArt_10-11-09.40.40.jpg

Last edited:
trevor_zpsiijy324j.jpg
Gz3QY_f-maxage-0.gif

@Buff, @Valhoven

Awesome thread. I was hoping someone would do something like this. Thanks for the shout-outs. @Buff I'm not sure why my shoops are giving you trouble. I mainly use imgur for still images and giphy for gifs.

Edit-
I re-uploaded the sleeping Overeem horse and sled gifs in the post further down this page.

From a couple of threads I made when Werdum smacked Colby with a boomerang.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/werdum-at-it-again.3661351/
fabricio-werdum-mario-kart.gif

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/werdum-attacks-colby-at-air-force-base.3663253/
werdum-street-fighter-sonic-boom-big.gif

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-dat-boyband-stipe.3693855/
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-dat-boyband-stipe.3693855/
stipe-katy-perry-backpack-kid-big.gif

Last edited:
@Buff, thanx bro! And great job everybody.
Here some other stuff, for the sake of art of course, not for the sake of competition :)

eYGH1KN.gif

dRRTLHU.gif

Ab44DXX.jpg

Abs2aI1.gif

uubZgIz.gif

1jEICgq.gif
iFK8JbR.jpg

rgsQxeU.jpg

This one I haven't posted
J2Zv9av.jpg

Some emojis
<DCrying><Goldie11>

@Buff all the way. His are a mix of brutal and hilarious. That Jones rape of DC one...so twisted. Great work from all nominees. Beautiful.

Last edited:
ZRX0_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
look at those list of Shoop Killa's could only go with 3 so let it be @Anung Un Rama, gave me a gif/gift solid dude with skillz. @Myrddin Wild IN! with skillz (gonna pm 4help in next 24r need your skillz) @jeicex just a fun dude with insight wit & skillz. @Buff you just as close too bro I just knowthese foolz longer...

Thanx for the shout out my brotha!!!

bUM1pWh.jpg

bump

@Buff; can you reset my votes; I didn't realize I got to pick 3.

@Buff Aye me as well m8.

I made it do they you can change your vote.
@Buff, this is not mine:
2n7f9tt.jpg

And this one is:
w51PtEZ.png

Sorted bro, sorry about that!
@Buff, thanx bro! And great job everybody.
Here some other stuff, for the sake of art of course, not for the sake of competition :)

eYGH1KN.gif

dRRTLHU.gif

Ab44DXX.jpg

Abs2aI1.gif

uubZgIz.gif

1jEICgq.gif
iFK8JbR.jpg

rgsQxeU.jpg

This one I haven't posted
J2Zv9av.jpg

Some emojis
<DCrying><Goldie11>

Awesome dude!! Thanks for posting those here!

@Buff all the way. His are a mix of brutal and hilarious. That Jones rape of DC one...so twisted. Great work from all nominees. Beautiful.
<{monica}>

Wow! @Buff you really threw down with this thread. Was a lot of fun going through the shoop threads of 2017. Got lots of laughs! Thank you!!! bump

You definitely get one of my votes. You've been on the front line shooping your ass off all year. You keep us laughing & are putting out nice quality. Great quality when you put more time into them. Some of your stuff boggle my mind that you do them on a phone. Is impressive even if it was done on a desktop. Well done!

My brother @bigwaverider is a no brainer for me. He organized the first couple of shoop competitions this year. Puts out excellent quality shoops & mostly gifs. Always clever & keeps us entertained. I had a crap program that I shooped on for years, but BWR helped (still helping) me get going in PhotoShop & that's kicking my abilities to the next level.
Mahalo me Sensei

@Empty Emp has really stuck out to me in the competition threads. He got a real feel for what works & puts out excellent quality & nails the topic every time. He also organized a bunch of the shoop competition threads.

I got love for all the shoopers, but I could only pick 3... :D

TPyjvbP.jpg

Last edited:
Back