The 2017 Heavies Awards - Best Poster of the Year, Final Round - Winner: Arm Barbarian

Who is the Best Poster of 2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What constitutes a "good post" is subjective. For me, you're all about the same.

I'm voting based on who likes my shit and is nice to me.

I used to like @Arm Barbarian , but he won this stupid contest that I didn't even want to win anyway. Now I think he is a misogynist and poor.

Well, we know you & I are the quality posters @IngaVovchanchyn

alGLseI.gif

I got Fabio to present you with ...

tenor.gif

Can't choose since there are 3 I would pick from that list. May the best poster win.

I can't see since I didnt vote but Arm Barbarian was in my top 3. Congrats. A real MMA fan with common sense.

I like the majority of the posters that were eliminated more than most of the guys in the final.

Oh well it’s a popularity contest which means the pop star will win, not the wittiest or funniest poster.

I find it quite shocking that I've been excluded. I post nothing but high quality, well thought out and insightful contributions.
@ Arm Barbarian is obviously ducking me.
1513415701938.jpg

Voted for Goatley again, but I have my reservations of these polls.

They don't necessarily represent the best posters, but rather the people pleasers.

Is this a joke? So many people voted for Trump too, does that make him the best candidate? This is beyond comprehensible, it's beyond pathetic, it's beyond biased, it's beyond me!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone that voted for me (all three times lol)

I'll be away a bit, so I'll say congrats to @Arm Barbarian for winning & all those that were nominated

Hopefully this is the last time we do this.
I think @jeicex wants to make it a weekly poll though ;)

Back