The 20 Most Annoying Liberals of 2014

Actually, most of the liberal arguments stick out more clearly in my mind because they are usually so crazy. You are are a perfect example of that. In most threads you are rationalizing criminal behavior and shaming the victims who defend themselves against criminals.

Just a little FYI - you sound like a whiny little baby with your "liberal bias!!" crap. It comes off as weak and foolish.

While I can understand attacking Dunham for her views and actions (I am not familiar with either, her show looks horrible) I do not understand attacking her for her looks. It really devalues any argument one has against her.

I normally agree that attacking someone for their looks is low, but with Lena Dunham her look and personality are so intertwined that its difficult to separate the two. Her look says so much about what she is. She is a vulgar beast that, for some reason, is praised and worshiped by the radical left.

hannah.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally agree that attacking someone for their looks is low, but with Lena Dunham her look and personality are so intertwined that its difficult to separate the two. Her look says so much about what she is. She is a vulgar beast that, for some reason, is praised and worshiped by the radical left.

HAHA!

'Normally I wouldn't, but I don't like her, so I'm going to anyways!'

Just a little FYI - you sound like a whiny little baby with your "liberal bias!!" crap. It comes off as weak and foolish.

You're only calling him "weak" and "a baby" because he's a man.

If he was a woman those arguments would be valid and everyone here would be praising him, including you. But because he has a penis, he's considered a weak bitch.

Thank you, feminism.

Perhaps someone already asked this, but since when is Hilary Clinton a Liberal? Elizabeth Warren is a liberal. Hilary is closer to a Neo-Con than a liberal.

You're only calling him "weak" and "a baby" because he's a man.

If he was a woman those arguments would be valid and everyone here would be praising him, including you. But because he has a penis, he's considered a weak bitch.

Thank you, feminism.

Debatable !

Do you personally have some kind of proof?

The guy is the biggest pussy on the board, always crying about women, which makes me believe he has women issues, not feminism issues.

Perhaps someone already asked this, but since when is Hilary Clinton a Liberal? Elizabeth Warren is a liberal. Hilary is closer to a Neo-Con than a liberal.

If you are coming from the train of thought that Hannity and Limbaugh are center, Clinton may be liberal.

Jeb Bush and 1/2 the really good GOP candidates are liberal if you listen to these extreme right wing lunatics. Thats why the end up with the gong show.

I'd rather not get involved in a partisan slug fest, but it should be noted that, when I did a measurement of political ideology among WR contributors, JVS actually came out just right of center. And, as someone said earlier, he is one of the most well-cited guys around. I don't agree with him on everything, but he has the courtesy of backing up his assertions with hard data whenever possible....which is worlds better than senseless partisan dribble and dumb libtard-conservatard posts like you see from Atheist.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f54/results-wrs-political-leanings-analysis-2670065/

distribution.jpg

EDIT: Also, yes, while Dunham does not annoy me (I haven't read enough from her or about her) especially, she seems weird as all hell.

You should bump it and run a recalculation in February and see how the WR's views have shifted, if at all.

No Best/Worst of 2014 WR thread this year. Place is falling to shambles!

Lena Dunham has saggy man-boobs. And if you're appalled by them, you're a misogynist pig.

And yet not one of these liberals are as bat shit crazy as some of these southern senators and governors roaming around this country.

While I can understand attacking Dunham for her views and actions (I am not familiar with either, her show looks horrible) I do not understand attacking her for her looks. It really devalues any argument one has against her.

She's not going to read this and throw you a smang, bro, she'd probably talk shit about you to her friends if you ever dared hit on her.

And it doesn't devalue shit about her. Fuck her and her thick ass arms.

According to whom?

Frankly my opinion of Lena Dunham, not that I'd characterize myself as radical left, is "Wait... are we not talking about Leonidis's wife, 'cause she's hot".

And yet not one of these liberals are as bat shit crazy as some of these southern senators and governors roaming around this country.

Thats because the OP names "most annoying liberals", not most bat shit crazy liberals

If you are coming from the train of thought that Hannity and Limbaugh are center, Clinton may be liberal.

Jeb Bush and 1/2 the really good GOP candidates are liberal if you listen to these extreme right wing lunatics. Thats why the end up with the gong show.

David Duke is center-right and the ideology of stormfront is sensible and not extreme at all.

Back