The 2 Worst MMA Cliches

I find these to be the worst:

"X can't finish fights." be they flyweights or women.

"X is overrated" or "X was exposed by Y"

Right on. When they talk about the whole ordeal of being exposed, that's just pointing out that they have a weak area. It's not like that part of their game plan will always fail them.

he's so evasive.
excellent footwork
flash ko

pretty much anything goldie says

It's not my job to decide who I fight, that's down to the UFC-when fighters are asked who they would like to fight next or think of X matchup. Yeah dude we know but it wouldn't kill you to speculate

Totally agree with you, this annoys me as well.

Especially in light of the recent insight that we KNOW fighters do decide to a certain degree as they turn down fights all the time.

"As Real As It Gets"

It gets as real as its gets when i'm sitting in a dentist chair because i haven't brushed my teeth in 6 years ^^

Chuck has that look in his eyes.

100% motivated BJ Penn.

"As Real As It Gets"

this one all day. and you'll get some elitist that say "this is not a street fight", "just bleed", "out pointed". all of this points to the opposite of "as real as it gets"

Don't leave it in the hands of the judges is really annoying - probably even more so because Dana White says it over and over again to someone who just got their ass kicked and doesn't need to hear a non-fighter telling them what they did wrong.

Couldn't agree more. "Don't leave it in the hands of the judges" is the dumbest shit there is. Instead, one should get "hire more competent judges".

the love for violence in every area of life and the view of women.

In shape Rampage to go along with motivated BJ, Chuck with the look and healthy Shogun.

"It is what it is..."

the most meaningless string of words used in MMA

the love for violence in every area of life and the view of women.

Oh, many times this. I am somewhat a closeted fan because I have such a low opinion of MMA/UFC fanbase. Full of homophobes, racists and misogynists.

Back