the 2 fights im most exited for are only 3 rounders... FML

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
Nate vs Pettis
Cowboy vs Cucuy

It's a shame that niether are 5 rounders.

anyways, who you guys got?

I got Nate via pressure and better boxing.
Cowboy vs Cucuy is 50/50 for me

Pettis will win only because it's a 3 rounder.

Tony will break Cowboy. Tony knows how to swarm people and Cowboy doesn't react well to that. Also Cowboy isn't used to fighting guys as or more dangerous than him on the ground. Pettis vs Diaz is harder for me to call because Diaz does so poorly against kicks and Pettis is willing to stand at range and just kick you all fight. It being a 3 rounder also makes it harder for Diaz to grind him down and dominate late with the cardio advantage. If he starts trading hands with Diaz he's getting the shit beat out of him though.

Tony will break Cowboy. Tony knows how to swarm people and Cowboy doesn't react well to that. Also Cowboy isn't used to fighting guys as or more dangerous than him on the ground. Pettis vs Diaz is harder for me to call because Diaz does so poorly against kicks and Pettis is willing to stand at range and just kick you all fight. It being a 3 rounder also makes it harder for Diaz to grind him down and dominate late with the cardio advantage. If he starts trading hands with Diaz he's getting the shit beat out of him though.
You're not accounting for Dad Donald. He's the new Sea Level Cain

Tony by out Tony'ing Cerrone

Pettis over Diaz because i have no reason to believe otherwise

Nate will cancel his fight.

Cowboy and Tony will stuff 5 rounds of hurt into 3 rounds. No worries.

Pettis by knowing how to kick
Tony by scary pressure

Tony & Pettis, more confident in the Tony pick tho. Cowboy won't have the size advantage, has never dealt well with pressure fighters, & just fought a 5 rounder where he ate a bunch of shots even if he comfortably won.

5 round fights stink. I don't want to see guys "pacing" themselves i.e not engaging.

yeah it was i think but michael tried outbox nate, pettis wont, he will use kicks and range
I was impressed how Nate flustered MJ hes a master at it and Pettis hates him idk I think he gets in his head early.

5 round fights stink. I don't want to see guys "pacing" themselves i.e not engaging.
tenor.gif

You’re looking at it the wrong way Tony vs Pettis was only three rounds. It lasted two. Let’s hope the boys come out with fire.

Cerrone, and Pettis.

You’re looking at it the wrong way Tony vs Pettis was only three rounds. It lasted two. Let’s hope the boys come out with fire.

Cerrone, and Pettis.

yah bro. because pettis vs tony went 2 rounds, that means every other fight in the world will end in 3 rounds or less. that makes a lot of sense.
are you a professional logician?

on a non sarcastic note, I see both fights being close decisions if its a 3 rounder. 5 rounds would determine a clear cut winner most likely.

Back