The 13 best beer countries in the world, ranked

lol @ UK being in top 10 of beer making

gtfo

seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel for mexico they have a craft beer scene going on in the future their beer may get better.
I love Mexican beers. Their lagers are my go to lagers. They are easy to drink and are really good on a hot summer day. I've been all over the world but still they are my go to.

Don't get me wrong. Cask Ales https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cask_ale in England are really good. Wiezen beers and lagers are delicious in Germany and a cold Sapporo from Japan is good with some spicy Ramen and Goyoza. After all hat every time I buy beer it's Mexican beer. From Tecate to Dos Equis. I grew up drinking those beers.

Once we had BEER and now thanks to the US we have Hipster Beer, too many micro brews making cool labels and shit beer for an absurd price.

I think Germany, Holland and Belgium all have good beers without going over board.

Once we had BEER and now thanks to the US we have Hipster Beer, too many micro brews making cool labels and shit beer for an absurd price.

I think Germany, Holland and Belgium all have good beers without going over board.

It's okay dude. Your balls will drop some day.

Anyhow, there are many fantastic micro-breweries operating in the States, and a lot of interesting work being done, but as you say, they are the exception rather than the rule.

I've no idea why people drink gnat's piss when other, finer brews are readily available. Perhaps it's the same impulse that drives folks to eat at Macdonald's when they have a whole city's worth of excellent restaurants to choose from? It has a lot to do with the comfort of familiarity, I think - just simply being afraid of trying something new because there's a chance you might not like it.

Korea should be above Ireland and Japan.

Edit: Nvm beat beer making

Back