The 10th Republican Presidential Debate 2016 by CNN/Telemundo [Feb 25][8:30pm EST]

Whether you like Cruz or not, he does have good debate skills.
Most people aren't smart enough to recognize his skills, they prefer the 10 second sound bite

UPDATE: 9:20 p.m. EST -- All gloves were off as Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and GOP front-runner Donald Trump took jabs over immigration. Trump was accused of hiring undocumented immigrants, Rubio of going too light on immigration and Cruz of having a floppy record. Ohio Gov. John Kasich said he disliked how aggressive the debates have become.

Rubio and Cruz were asked about their Hispanic heritage and whether the Republican party had lost a chance to mobilize Hispanic voters. Both said Republicans were the party for Hispanics, particularly because of their free-enterprise ideals. Rubio called it "the party of diversity."

Last edited:
Before becoming president HW was a decorated WWII veteran, successful businessman, congressman, UN Ambassador, liason to China during the infancy of our relationship with them and Director of the CIA.

He has to be sitting there thinking "my son lost to this?"

If "lines around the states" was part of the drinking game, then you are going to be hammered rather quickly.

"I don't repeat myself, I don't repeat myself. He's the guy who repeats himself. I don't repeat myself."

lol this is so much better than the Democratic debates.

Rubio just killed that with his own critique from a previous debate and put it on trump

lol I understand what Trump is saying but he's conveying it like Marco did with Christie Creme.

Rubio did a good job packing the joint with his shills I guess. Trump had the salient point in that exchange.

Trump got rustled as hell

Before becoming president HW was a decorated WWII veteran, successful businessman, congressman, UN Ambassador, liason to China during the infancy of our relationship with them and Director of the CIA.

He has to be sitting there thinking "my son lost to this?"

It's okay, he still has a top of the line Aircraft Carrier after his namesake.

front_page.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_George_H.W._Bush

Jeb bush is even a bigger failure in light of this debate. Rubio and even Cruz have done 10 times better going out of trump than all the debates Jeb did

Rubio did a good job packing the joint with his shills I guess. Trump had the salient point in that exchange.

Seriously, remove the crowd audio and Rubio might be the weakest on the stage.

I'll accept that for all the other times he didn't have one and won an exchange off calling someone a loser

Back