The 10 pound question - a different view

iwDqHP.gif

cue the Benny Hill theme song...

both women dont want to give up the concession for the other. Ronda doesnt have to move up to fight some woman who isnt even in the UFC,and Cyborg's advantage is to have the fight at 145. Maybe the fight will happen one day,but they are BOTH waiting for the right time. Cyborg figures she can wait till ronda runs out of challengers to get her way and Ronda knows that cyborg holds very little cards in the Great Game.

Uh, Cris and her nutritionist saying 100% she can make 135 isn't reality? Cris said her cut to 145 is easy now. That's not reality?

Of course not. Reality would be doing it.

I'm about to blow your mind and change your life here...

People often say things that aren't true.

Especially when they have something to gain.

And especially when they are involved in something as crazy as the fight business.

Did you behave like this, all wide-eyed and gullible and innocent and believing, when Dana said women would NEVER fight in the UFC??? Or any of the other infinite number of MMA statements that turned out to be 100% bullshit.

LOOK at that picture of Cyborg and Miesha. Dont listen to anyone, use your own eyes, brain, and judgement. And if you genuinely believe that body can weigh in at 135lbs and be in fighting shape 24 hours later, you're just way too far gone to reason with.

Of course not. Reality would be doing it.

I'm about to blow your mind and change your life here...

People often say things that aren't true.

Especially when they have something to gain.

And especially when they are involved in something as crazy as the fight business.

Did you behave like this, all wide-eyed and gullible and innocent and believing, when Dana said women would NEVER fight in the UFC??? Or any of the other infinite number of MMA statements that turned out to be 100% bullshit.

LOOK at that picture of Cyborg and Miesha. Dont listen to anyone, use your own eyes, brain, and judgement. And if you genuinely believe that body can weigh in at 135lbs and be in fighting shape 24 hours later, you're just way too far gone to reason with.

And I'm going to blow your mind.

"Look at that body" implies that Cyborg has no choice but to come in for a fight at 135 with a walk around weight of 170.

Despite your wide eyed wonder at a photograph of an out of camp fighter standing on a slope, do you believe Cris couldn't safely lose a small amount of mass to facilitate the cut?

X65nPgs.jpg

I'm all for the fight at 140 lbs unfortunately the UFC has all the negotiating power and as a business decision its clear they want Cris at the weight class for long term.

Also, Holly looks larger than Cris in this photo. That's your game, right?

11906243_523180671170453_187200541_n.jpg

Back