The 10 pound question - a different view

I didn't read any of this beyond the first line or two, as Cyborg making 135 is a physical impossibility, therefore anything and everything you say is of no value.

Believe me people, this fight cannot and will not happen at 135. There's nothing else to say except pointless bluster.

Then this fight will not happen. UFC set the requirements years ago, 135 or nothing. She has had years to get to 135, instead she got larger, so to me that says Cyborg is the one that doesn't want this fight.

Cyborg, and her manager, and her nutritionists, and Tito ALL said she can make 135.

So what are you basing your disagreement on?

Bookmark this thread and let's definitely come back to it once all this hashes out. Agreed?

PS: Never forget the golden rule of MMA - Tito is the GOAT of utter dipshittery.

I didn't read any of this beyond the first line or two, as Cyborg making 135 is a physical impossibility, therefore anything and everything you say is of no value.

Believe me people, this fight cannot and will not happen at 135. There's nothing else to say except pointless bluster.

Lol, Cris has been saying she can make 135 since 2011.

Her whole camp says she can. She signed a contract saying she can.

Cris is playing smoke and mirrors games because she is ducking the USADA enhanced testing. Cris will never fight in the UFC because she will never get off the gear. She has a body dysmorphic disorder that makes her incredibly insecure unless she has 25+lb advantage.

Then this fight will not happen. UFC set the requirements years ago, 135 or nothing. She has had years to get to 135, instead she got larger, so to me that says Cyborg is the one that doesn't want this fight.

I don't care about any of this. Not interested in the petty schoolyard stuff of who wants/doesn't want it. Just stating facts. The fight will never happen at 135. I have nothing else to contribute.

Bookmark this thread and let's definitely come back to it once all this hashes out. Agreed?

PS: Never forget the golden rule of MMA - Tito is the GOAT of utter dipshittery.

That still doesn't address Cyborg herself, or her manager Prajin, or her current nutritionist George Lockhart, or her former nutritionist Dolce who have ALL said she can make 135.

Once again, if the UFC, Rousey's camp and Cyborg's camp all agree she can make 135, what makes you think that they're all wrong and you're right?

I don't care about any of this. Not interested in the petty schoolyard stuff of who wants/doesn't want it. Just stating facts. The fight will never happen at 135. I have nothing else to contribute.

Its not petty schoolyard stuff, it is business and reality. Stomping your feet saying they should concede to a weight class and division they do not have "because" is petty bullshit. She knows what her requirements were to get the fight.

Its not petty schoolyard stuff, it is business and reality. Stomping your feet saying they should concede to a weight class and division they do not have "because" is petty bullshit. She knows what her requirements were to get the fight.

Then the outcome will be the same as if they asked RDA to fight at 145 or Conor at 135. Not possible. Sorry.

Then the outcome will be the same as if they asked RDA to fight at 145 or Conor at 135. Not possible. Sorry.

Well, if Conor wanted to fight the champ in the division below his, he should either move down or stfu about it.

That still doesn't address Cyborg herself, or her manager Prajin, or her current nutritionist George Lockhart, or her former nutritionist Dolce who have ALL said she can make 135.

Once again, if the UFC, Rousey's camp and Cyborg's camp all agree she can make 135, what makes you think that they're all wrong and you're right?

And yet, she hasn't done it. Despite the Ronda fight being on the table for years.

I believe actions, not words.

Lol you're either an idiot

Or a transsexual lover

Or both

Well, if Conor wanted to fight the champ in the division below his, he should either move down or stfu about it.

No offence, but nobody in the fight game will ever care about the "shoulds" of Sherdog's own 'suffersystem'. What you think they "should" do is of no interest to anyone, least of all the fighters concerned. They'll do whatever they feel.

And yet, she hasn't done it. Despite the Ronda fight being on the table for years.

I believe actions, not words.

That doesn't mean that 135 is impossible, it only shows a lack of desire. Lockhart said that Cyborg never even asked about the possibility of making 135 until a month ago. Think about that... if she really WANTED to make 135, she would have asked about it years ago.

Lockhart makes his living helping fighters manage weight. He has a TON of MMA clients aside from Cyborg. Why would he say a fighter can make a weight if he doesn't truly believe that she can? And why would he admit point blank that Cyborg never even ASKED about making 135?

Lockhart is a contractor. He has every incentive to only promise what he can deliver in a public context. He has no incentive to lie about either scenario. And he has deep experience helping fighters make weight.

If you mean that 135 is impossible because Cyborg will never do it, that's possible. If you mean it's physically impossible, then I call BS.

No offence, but nobody in the fight game will ever care about the "shoulds" of Sherdog's own 'suffersystem'. What you think they "should" do is of no interest to anyone, least of all the fighters concerned. They'll do whatever they feel.

It is not what should happen, it is about what Cyborg has to do if she wants this fight. She HAS to make 135 if she wants that fight, otherwise she won't get it. The hard facts of things.

That doesn't mean that 135 is impossible, it only shows a lack of desire. Lockhart said that Cyborg never even asked about the possibility of making 135 until a month ago. Think about that... if she really WANTED to make 135, she would have asked about it years ago.

Lockhart makes his living helping fighters manage weight. He has a TON of MMA clients aside from Cyborg. Why would he say a fighter can make a weight if he doesn't truly believe that she can? And why would he admit point blank that Cyborg never even ASKED about making 135?

Lockhart is a contractor. He has every incentive to only promise what he can deliver in a public context. He has no incentive to lie about either scenario. And he has deep experience helping fighters make weight.

If you mean that 135 is impossible because Cyborg will never do it, that's possible. If you mean it's physically impossible, then I call BS.

Openest thou eyes. They're all on the gravy train, playing the game. It's what's required at this point. They're pushing to get the fight, even though they all know fine well it's not possible the way the UFC want it. Be patient. You'll see.

I reiterate yet again: this would be the exact same scenario if they offered Conor a pot of money to fight someone at 135, or RDA a pot of money to fight someone at 145. If the body simply cannot do it, it cannot be done. There is no arguing with the human body. Every person has their limit.

The familiar whine of defeat from a Sherdog poster confounded by simple logic. Cool.

Cyborg, her camp, her manager, her nutritionist, have all said she can and will make 135.

Kelman says she can't.

Kelman believes kelman, and not Cyborg.

Tell me about simple logic again?

It is not what should happen, it is about what Cyborg has to do if she wants this fight. She HAS to make 135 if she wants that fight, otherwise she won't get it. The hard facts of things.

Because Dana said so in an interview, and everything he said is crystalline and is never, ever reneged on.

'Lol'.

i think that cyborg at 135 might be really diminished as a fighter.

like i said before, ronda is the favorite to win at any weight, my opinion.

Cyborg, her camp, her manager, her nutritionist, have all said she can and will make 135.

Kelman says she can't.

Kelman believes kelman, and not Cyborg.

Tell me about simple logic again?

Kelman says she has never done it.

Can never do it.

Will never do it.

He also says you're feeble-minded for still believing that things people say in the media are necessarily true.

Just bookmark it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back