The 10 Most Infamous Murderers Who Married in Prison

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by llama de lrey, Aug 20, 2015.

1. llama de lrey

llama de lrey Banned Banned

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...mous-murderers-who-married-in-prison-20141124

This I cannot understand. Women truly are fascinated with shitbags... You'd never hear of a man marrying a serial killer on death row (Ok, I realize there's one woman on the list, but she married a nutcase who's been married 35 times, he's obviously crazy as a shithouse rat).

Just picture the conversations: "So X, are you married, single or what?" "Oh I'm married, but my husband is incarcerated." "Oh really, that's unfortunate. What for?" "Well he was convicted of 30 rapes and murders, but he's really a sweet and nice guy."

Discuss.

2. Genki Sudo II

Genki Sudo II Blue Steel Ferrari Le Tigre They're The Same Face! Banned

Holy Shit. That means Stefan Molyneux was right the WHOLE time:eek:

3. King of Fists

King of Fists Mobile Platinum Member

Women who are attracted to prisoners obviously aren't looking for someone to show off to their girlfriends.

By and large women need emotional stimulation more than men do to be attracted to someone. Most prisoners have a shit load of free time to write romantic letters and shower a woman with romantic ideas.

I've probably spent a year or so in jail/prison all told. I've seen some prisoners seduce attractive female guards quite successfully. These guys have nothing but time to make a woman feel special and important. A dude in jail isn't gonna go out and have a beer with his buddies, come home late, or show disinterest when a woman just wants to talk about her day.

The thing is most guys who exhibit these traits:

-romantic
    -good listener
    -bad boy/misunderstood guy with a good heart
    -emotionally available.
    -not gonna cheat or ignore her.

dont really exist in the real world. They don't really exist in jail either but it's a lot easier to fake it and present yourself that way from behind bars.

4. llama de lrey

This is true ya know... Being behind bars would make it more difficult to ignore your woman. I think we can all learn a lesson in love from these misunderstood homicidal maniacs.

5. Kingz

Kingz Gold Belt

I heard Richard Ramirez was quite the ladies man when he got incarcerated. He's an ugly guy, not at all intelligent, and from what i hear has incredibly rotten breath....i also heard he raped and murdered a bunch of women.

6. Bobby Boulders

Bobby Boulders My Lovin' Is Digi Platinum Member

How big is your dick if you're cray cray and get married 35 times? Wtf?!

7. llama de lrey

I know there's a certain percentage of women who see men as DIY projects and look for someone in need of "fixing".... But that's just ridiculous!

8. King of Fists

King of Fists Mobile Platinum Member

Yep. Guys in jail can write way better romantic letters to a woman than a guy not locked up. They don't have shit to do all day but think up stuff.

And then naturally it's easier for a woman to overlook or deny a guy's heinous crimes. "He said he didn't do everything they say he did and I believe him -- he's so sweet and understanding, not at all the monster they make him out to be!"

Now all of a sudden she's a heroine who loves this poor romantic soul who was unfairly imprisoned.

It's all about manipulating the emotional nature of women.