The 10 least popular cars in America

Tom Brady couldn't save that Doge Dart, eh?
no, but Lincoln is doing better than ever thanks to MattMac.
lincoln-commercial-matthew-mcconaughey-back-seat.jpg

Who would buy a Dodge Dart? It uses an Alfa platform that Dodge modified. I'm surprised they make it to the dealers without falling apart.

That’s bc they are either all crappy cars or overpriced for what you get.

Fiat Chrysler Buick GMC Chevy are all crap brands. And so are jeep and dodge with the exception of their special-use vehicles like the trucks or off road jeeps.

American cars still suck after all these years.

I didnt know they still made the viper

Edit: i guess they stopped in 2017 but still have a bunch that they never sold

How come the truck with 68 pounds of coke isn't on the list?

Fiat Chrysler Buick GMC Chevy are all crap brands. And so are jeep and dodge with the exception of their special-use vehicles like the trucks or off road jeeps.

American cars still suck after all these years.
We have an 08 Buick Lucerne that we got with only 10k miles (one owner). Haven't had a problem since we got it. Already took 2 long road trips with it.

Thing is super comfy on the road.

Who would buy a Dodge Dart? It uses an Alfa platform that Dodge modified. I'm surprised they make it to the dealers without falling apart.

Argh I was forced to have one as a free rental when our car was damaged in a crash. The dart is a fucking piece of shit.

This was based on overstock on dealer lots and rate of sales. FCA is doing hilariously awful with 6 of the worst 10 belonging to their brands.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/2019/02/18/ten-least-popular-cars-america/39073971/
  1. Fiat 124 Spider

2. Dodge Viper

3. Dodge Dart

4. Fiat 500L

5. Chevrolet Corvette

6. Jeep Patriot

7. Acura RLX

8. Chevrolet Spark

9. Buick Envision

10. Fiat 500x

The Viper, and Vette aren’t exactly cheap cars -or practical if you can only own just 1 car. So, grain of salt with a list like this because I’m sure there’s a fuck ton of people that would love to own a Vette or Viper, but they can’t.

The Viper, and Vette aren’t exactly cheap cars -or practical if you can only own just 1 car. So, grain of salt with a list like this because I’m sure there’s a fuck ton of people that would love to own a Vette or Viper, but they can’t.
the metrics for this list account for that- obviously more Fiat 500's are sold per month than McLarens or Lambos. That's why it's based on sales vs inventory on dealer lots and how long they've sat there unsold.

I love the Viper but don't blame people for not buying one. Thing needs a new transmission every year

Amazing Fiat and the French brands have a bad rep on par with anything from the Chysler Family. In other countries I have seen Fiats driven to near death and wondered how can this thing still run?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back