The 0 carb diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're also forgetting http://www.biblelife.org/myths.htm

the authors of such wonderful and accurate (hahaha) articles such as this:
http://www.biblelife.org/exercise.htm

I read most of the exercise article. He/She only mentions long distance running, "extreme" sports and bodybuilding as not healthy or damaging to the body. The cardiovascular symptoms on endurance athletes are not, to my recollection, anything new. The stress put to heart and lungs with large amounts of endurance work seems to cause inflammation those organs and increase heart size, which we know isn't healthy at all.

Damn, Im prolly going to be flamed for that...
You made me agree with biblelife... Damn you biblelife! (Shakes his fist in the air.)

Damn, many of Solkaners posts are directly word for word from the zerocarbpath website. Dont know if it is good, bad or indifferent. But Im interested in reading the site, thanks for the link.

I agree.

Pap, everyone, including Solkanar, agree that you will suffer for at least a few weeks while adapting to this diet due to ketosis, leaving you feeling not so well. You can refer to the very first post of this thread for example. You aren't just going to drastically change your diet to eating raw meat only and then suddenly feel like the champion of the world. It's very basic biochemistry. Can a couple other people chime in here so we can stop this nonsense? It's cluttering up the thread with misinformation.

Either you are trolling (lying), or you aren't truly sticking to an all meat, 0 carb, high fat diet.
Plus, if you are 15, are you spending all your allowance on the flank steak? If I was 15, I'd be spending it on action figures and candy since my mom would never let me eat raw meat.

i still have milkd headache but it is slowly going away. i work bagging grocerys at my local shaws so i dont get an alowance. and its not flank steak its strip steak

Yep.. I've done low carb (less than 30g a day) and it takes a while before your body adjusts and u really start getting the extra energy. I don't think Pap is eating enough fat either.

Do you honestly like the taste of raw steak Pap Smear?

im eating enough fat. on a sliced piece of strip steak its about 60 percent fat when its raw. on the big slab that i bought their is plenty of extra fat so its in the ball park of 70-80 percetn fat

Yeah, I agree. Having done Keto, I certainly felt like shit for awhile.

Also, quoting off bench and running times when you've been zero carbing for like 2 minutes makes no sense.

were u eating raw meat jod? theres a big diff betweeen raw and cooked http://www.friendsoffreedom.com/Writings/CookedFood.html

most of the follwers of the raw animal food diet at the yahoo forums notice nergy spikes too

btw im not necessarily following solkanaers style of eat. im sure it works for him bit im doing something different. my version is kind of a zero carb raw diet. its just plain raw fattening cuts of meat. Im going to incorporate some raw egg yolks pretty soon to add to them to see how that works out. but for now just cuts of beef and its working great. ill post later today when i get home foorm here for tose interested

yea, there is a suprising number of people doing this, I wonder how many train for MMA intensely (20+ hours a week)?

yea, there is a suprising number of people doing this, I wonder how many train for MMA intensely (20+ hours a week)?

Now THAT is a good question. I have yet to hear of a serious professional athlete doing this. There's a handful of vegetarian/vegan athletes (A Canadian triathlete from B.C comes to mind, Brandon-something.), but fuck, that has to be hard.

If a pro-MMA athlete pops up promoting an all-meat diet....well shit, I'll fuckin' eat my spanking-brand new UFC ballcap.

Now THAT is a good question. I have yet to hear of a serious professional athlete doing this. There's a handful of vegetarian/vegan athletes (A Canadian triathlete from B.C comes to mind, Brandon-something.), but fuck, that has to be hard.

If a pro-MMA athlete pops up promoting an all-meat diet....well shit, I'll fuckin' eat my spanking-brand new UFC ballcap.

It's entirely possible but very doubtful that any professional athlete would do this. Convenience is what comes to mind. Athletes are on the road a vast majority of the time and eating out is very common. Most restaraunts will only serve a piece of meat rare which is acceptable every so often, but bleu rare or even raw is better for the most nutritional benefit. After their games the team is what provides all of the players with food, usually in the form of a buffet. A lot of the food is pasta, rice, etc. My business here in Boston includes transportation of sports teams(Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins) from Logan airport to stadiums and hotels so I get to see behind the scenes. To be successful at this, a pro-athlete would have to go out of their way and make it their little hobby. Bringing a skillet, hotplate, knife, and fork on the road with them all the time would be a distraction, not to mention, going to a grocery store to buy meat.

Christ I had no idea this type of diet was popular enough to warrant it's own forum. Crazyness.

Wow, same here...

Reading that forum is fairly interesting. It seems like the majority of the people are looking for weight loss outcomes.

Solkanar definitely haunts that forum:

http://activenocarber.myfreeforum.org/List_all_the_foods_that_you_eat_about2251.html

Solkanar said:
It's entirely possible but very doubtful that any professional athlete would do this. Convenience is what comes to mind.

It seems to me, though, that athletes will do ANYTHING to enhance performance. If this diet boosts energy and performance levels as you say, I feel like we would have already seen athletes touting this diet. I mean, it's also not all that convenient to jam HGH into your ass and then have to lie to a grand jury about it.

Well at least we know now that Solkanar is copy and pasting from someone else's blog.

And on that note Forsaken, this thread has run it's course.

BTW - Papkanar, which is what I'm referring to you as now, you can anticipate some reprimand for your actions in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back