That's why Flyweight shouldn't be shut down

Agreed. The division is exciting. Ben 10 will be fighting for the title soon.

They can all move up to 135. imo its only ten fucking pounds ffs

Classic too little too late. Decision's already been made. Even Dana wasn't paying attention to that fight. Or this card in general.

Until Ben lose again, the flyweight division is worth keeping.

The problem is that young fighters aren't given a chance to develop properly in that division.

Kyoji was super rushed, Cejudo only had one step up before his title fight, and now the champ is trying to angle for a still rough around the edges Borg.

Great win for Nguyen. I still think he should face someone of Joe B.'s caliber before any kind of title talks.

they should just never put in on PPV, and that's how it seems to be going right now, so it's all good

Now DJ is gonna be calling him out next lol

I want UFC to remove the division just so they can go make real money in Rizin, as well as be appreciate by fans rather than have US douches roll their eyes at them.

I want UFC to remove the division just so they can go make real money in Rizin, as well as be appreciate by fans rather than have US douches roll their eyes at them.

If they could make more money in Rizin, they would already be in Rizin.

Good try but your talking to a website that seems to be bought and paid for by casual fans so good luck.
I totally agree but not because of that fight just in general it would take a moron in which Dana White has proven he is to shut down a division because of one incident between him and one fighter.

So this is what happens when you put flyweights on the main card? People actually see that the fighters are good instead of just calling them cans cuz they've never heard of them before.

Let's save the division because we found one piece of edible corn in a Taco Bell-like steaming pile of shit...

Back