That's the best Bisping I've ever seen.

kammfreudenstei

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I feel like this isn't being talked about at all. I'm not a big Bisping fan, but I feel like he fought the perfect fight. Much of the time, he was making all the right moves. Surviving (barely) a Silva with bad intentions for 25 minutes is no easy task. I think Bisping executed and stuck to a great gameplan, having the guts and timing to push forward on Anderson. I was highly impressed with him tonight, even if Anderson took his foot off of the pedal at times.

Well said. He fought very well and seemed to be in a great headspace. Without that momentary lapse in judgement during mouthguard-gate he would have cruised to an easy UD.

He definitely rose to the occasion. Even made Anderson bleed his own blood, if only a little. Good for Bisping and his poor fans ;).

Last edited:
Oh, and I forgot to mention toughing it out after getting blasted on different occasions

Well said. He fought very well and seemed to be in a great headspace. Without that momentary lapse in judgement during mouthguard-gate he would have cruised to an easy UD.
If you actually believe this, you should stop watching MMA

I want to learn test results,thats the 1 st time I see Bisping hitting that hard and fast

If you actually believe this, you should stop watching MMA
Hey, its not my fault your boy can't pull the trigger unless his opponent is having a chin wag with the Ref at the time.

I want to learn test results,thats the 1 st time I see Bisping hitting that hard and fast
Oh, so you guys are resorting to 'Bisping is on roids' now? Pathetic.

Give the man a title shot. Rockhard will pound him hard, again.

Hey, its not my fault your boy can't pull the trigger unless his opponent is having a chin wag with the Ref at the time.
Don't ask for a fucking timeout in the middle of a fight lol it was a perfectly legit strike.

He definitely rose to the occasion. Even made Anderson bleed his own blood, if only a little. Good for Bisping and his poor fans ;).
LOL -- I actually don't remember a fight where Anderson bled aside from this one

I think Bisping is also past his prime.

Historically he's never been capable of beating elite fighters. He comes up short against top 10 guys (Kennedy, Sonnen) and gets flat lined when he fights top 5 guys (TRT Belfort, Rockhold)

He eeked out a decision against a 40 year old Bisping who was twice defeated by Weidman, popped for PEDS and inactive. He beat Silva because he's no longer elite.

Bisping is declining, not improving. Anderson has declined to the point that he lost to a past his prime Bisping.

not saying much - he beat a guy who has been inactive,who in his last 3 fights has been ko'd, had his shin broken.

a close decision.

Don't ask for a fucking timeout in the middle of a fight lol it was a perfectly legit strike.

It sure was legal, but still dirty, nonetheless. Funny thing is, if he didn't try honey dicking everyone by jumping on the cage, Bisping wouldn't have been able to answer the bell. Easy UD for The Count without dirty tactics.

It sure was legal, but still dirty, nonetheless. Funny thing is, if he didn't try honey dicking everyone by jumping on the cage, Bisping wouldn't have been able to answer the bell. Easy UD for The Count without dirty tactics.
No dirty tactics involved, Bisping simply let his guard down and got caught. Accept it.

No dirty tactics involved, Bisping simply let his guard down and got caught. Accept it.

I'll admit that Bisping let his guard down, arguing with Herb like an idiot. Those tactics from Anderson were dirty though. He knew what was up and tried to use it to his advantage. I know its legal, but if one of my favorite fighters did that, I'd be very disappointed.

Easier to look good when your opponent just leans against the fence and doesn't even try to counter.

It was a nice win, but the Anderson he fought loses to basically any top 10 mw

He just dodged a KO knee to the face a split second prior. That is NOT a break in the action. Stop with these weak ass excuses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back