That's a very bad injury

Sounded like he said something about his neck. Hopefully he's ok. They're not showing anything which seems like a bad sign.

Hope it's not spinal, but looked like he could have hurt his neck or upper back. His limbs didn't seem to be moving even though he was awake.

I was thinking it was just his shoulder, shouldnt be too bad. Hopefully it isnt his neck

Looked like neck to me. He barely moved his limbs after they broke it up. Definitely concerning.

really hope they keep watchers informed/updated as anik has always pushed for.

Reminds me of when Frank Shamrock fucked up Igor Zinoviev neck with a slam. Igor never fought again.

It was just a stinger guys, lol calm down

Just said he can feel his extremities, so good sign. Jesus, before it got separated I was cringing at the way he went down.

Well he just confirmed it was the neck of his opponent, so he must have spoke to him to find out. Maybe don't jump to conclusions.
Ofcourse he knew that. The guy yelled it when he hit the ground.
He was celebrating and talkin shit to Izzy while His opponent is on the ground not moving. It’s a dick move.

i knew he broke his neck when i first saw it couldnt believe bisping and other guy didnt notice it damn hope hes ok

That was pretty bad. Hopefully it's a muscular injury and not anything else.

Back