That woman dwarfed benevidez...

125lb men fighting is lame, there aren't enough 125lb men on the Earth for the division to ever be watchable. 125 lbs is a fit female weight.

Congrats. Some sherdoggers agree with you.

LOL at some.

The vast majority of fans, both casual and hardcore, do not like the hobbit divisions especially flyweight.

It's not just casual noobs or just bleed types. It's most fans.

Many have whined that Zuffa is forcing WMMA down our throats when, in fact, they're forcing flyweights down our throats regardless of the collective gag reflex from fans.

Lol, on more than one occasion many fans have left MM championship fights, quit being delusional.

Delusional? Whats wrong with you?

You're welcome to your opinion of 125ers. I am sure it's popular world wide too. But most people don't enjoy combat, a lot of MMA fans enjoy the spectacle. I hope that makes you feel very comfortable since you're looking for someone to pat you on the back and tell you it's all okay.

The people who respect MMA and the competitors are in the minority. I'm not looking for everyone else to agree. We don't feel the need for approval like disrespectful people.

Last edited:
How can anyone take this division seriously....lol. Stan was talking about this division, and alls he could say is look at all those technical fighters... I'd rather watch a sloppy horrible woman's fight than 125lb mens division.

You'd rather watch similar sized, lower skilled women fight than 125? How do I take that comment seriously?

The vast majority of fans, both casual and hardcore, do not like the hobbit divisions especially flyweight..

I don't believe that, but you're welcome to push that belief.

I'm sure it's a popular sentiment between Sherdoggers, sure. The fight community? No, I don't think so.

Weighing into (get it bro?) another thread about tiny men.

Second only to Sherdog politics in terms of bringing the luls.

How can anyone take this division seriously....lol. Stan was talking about this division, and alls he could say is look at all those technical fighters... I'd rather watch a sloppy horrible woman's fight than 125lb mens division.

Such passion and conviction. I'll walk straight to headquarters and get Dana on it pronto.

A thread about how short the 125lbers are. How original of you. Did you think of this thread all on your own?

I like mocking manlets as much as the next 6'2" guy but Benavidez is perma-hitting this, so I can't hate. Hespect.

0HWC_VQV.jpeg

12142127_158065957878180_727696062_n.jpg

10723754_159156737768761_333680071_n.jpg

He'll be fucking that tonight while TS is making threads about short people.

Never seen a full 125 fight. And I only watch title fights at 135.

Is it jealousy that drives the hate for you guys?

i'm 230 lbs and i dont watch anything below 205. im big like dat

Never seen a full 125 fight. And I only watch title fights at 135.

Same here. I'll watch any combination of Cruz-Faber-Dillashaw but after that I don't give a shit.

Maybe Lineker but that's it.

and ill only watch 145 if it's conor or the main event

Same here. I'll watch any combination of Cruz-Faber-Dillashaw but after that I don't give a shit.

Maybe Lineker but that's it.
I like when people completely invalidate their argument by saying "I've never seen" and then proceed to talk about said thing which they are uniformed about.

"I've never seen that movie...but here's my opinion of it."

I feel bad for Shaq that he can't enjoy fights. How can he take all these small guys like Werdum and Cain serious?

I'm 6'2'', but I enjoy all weight classes because I'm not an insecure twat

So wait ... A woman was taller than a man?!?

Well shit

*jumps off bridge*

Back