That was the first UFC ppv I've bought in about a year...

FlowWithTheGo23

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
And will probably be the last in a while. $65 ??? I was surprised as hell when I brought it up to order and saw the price tag. The last time I had bought a card it was $55. I'm sure people will say how I had been duped by the UFC and all of that, but it was just sort of one of those things that validated my thoughts in the first place: the UFC is pigeonholing themselves into a certain niche market...single guys in their 20s who can either go to bars all the time to watch the fights, or have disposable income to dump on mediocre PPVs.

Now that Jose Aldo will probably be getting a few extra thousand dollars a year, they have to finance it over the course of the annual ppv schedule.

Just get a few friends to chip in.

You have friends, right?

Not wanting to buy a mediocre at best PPV doesn't make someone poor.

I haven't bought one in over a year, too. All the terrible judging and watered down cards are my reasoning. I remember when there would be at least 3 fights on a card I'd be stoked for.

Why did you buy that in the first place? There was ONE worthy fight on that card.

Stupid price for something you watch on a screen. You can go to a Rolling Stones concert (an actual event outside a screen) for less.

Poor or not, having friends to chip in or not, that card was shit and definitely not worth 65 dollars. Glad I only had to pay 18 EUR

i feel like zuffa should be paying me for having stole that shit

Now that Jose Aldo will probably be getting a few extra thousand dollars a year, they have to finance it over the course of the annual ppv schedule.

Thank you. I needed a laugh to begin recovering from this hangover.

What's even worse is that the card that takes place around NYE is traditionally one of, if not the best card of the year.

Back