That was one of the greatest moments in MMA history

I was shocked. I counted TJ for sure. I actually felt bad for him before the fight. He will be at the top of the weight class for a long time.

Meh, Barao just didnt show up to fight and TJ probably wont stick around long enought to defend. Nothing more than a smaller scale replay of Serra or Forrest getting the belt.

Predictable comment from someone with the username BRASIL WAND.

Barao showed up, he just couldn't handle someone who could move back and forth and left and right with such speed. Completely threw him off. Cruz would have done the same.

Meh, Barao just didnt show up to fight and TJ probably wont stick around long enought to defend. Nothing more than a smaller scale replay of Serra or Forrest getting the belt.

its "fans" like you that gives everyone else a bad name.
You have no idea what in the fuck you saw tonight do you?

It was total domination for 4 rounds and a tko to top it all off against a guy who hasnt lost in 10 years, grow the fuck up *********.

btw your name is ridiculous, for a guy who had fixed pride fights and wants to have sex with chuck on down to getting knocked out by a lightweight called kid krazy horse.

I agree. that was truly amazing.... especially with the emotional send-off for bang. fuckin awesome. yes, this is why I watch mma. my night was nearly ruined by DC, but that main-event was a pleasant surprise. no sport can match this shit.

Well said.

Helwani is gonna take credit for this. Dammit :icon_lol:

Just amazing. Almost lost my voice again. After everyone cleared the ring I realized that DC dominated Hendo and nobody is going to be talking about it after a performance like that. Joe compared that to Tyson/Douglas, but that was more like Roy Jones Jr vs Bernard Hopkins in their first fight minus the finish. Hopkins lost his first pro fight like Barao, but dominated until for 5 years until Roy Jones met up with him. Amazing performance TJ!

you are suppose to bitching man, just like a typical sherdog not praising, this is so uncool

I hate this weight class but I have to admit that was one of the greatest performances of all time. All weight classes and it was still one of the the greatest performances of all time. He just dominated.

I expected a game Dillshaw to put up a fight similar to the first Uriah loss to Barao but damn did he prove me wrong. Always wondered what Barao/Cruz fight would've looked like, does anyone else now think a healthy Cruz could have beat him?

Indeed. Dominating a dominant champion is something we don't see often in the UFC. Everyone thought Batao was unbeatable unless his gaz tank gave up in the later rounds. TJ showed that he can be dominated with speed, awkward movement and attacks coming from all angles.

One of the most impressive performance ever from TJ, that's for sure

I expected a game Dillshaw to put up a fight similar to the first Uriah loss to Barao but damn did he prove me wrong. Always wondered what Barao/Cruz fight would've looked like, does anyone else now think a healthy Cruz could have beat him?

I was thinking the exact same thing. He looked an awful lot like Cruz out there. I was expecting Joe or Godly to point that out but never did. I think TJ has more power than Cruz but I think Cruz may be a bit faster... Or was anyway before the ACL tear. I think Cruz could have beaten Barao though. Still, Cruz is still young so maybe we will get a chance to find out.

Agreed. Both Lawler's win and TJ's awesome victory made my night.

Congrats to Dillashaw! And to "Bang" as well!

I'm glad I ordered this PPV!

Someone on this forum said they were going to bed after Cormier vs DC. LOL, what a tool. Yes, one of the great MMA moments seeing Dilly upset Barao.

It was a phenomenal performance. It's a night to remember.

Absolutely terrible comparison. Serra was a complete fluke and Forrest was handed a gift dec.

I thought TJ would get destroyed, and he completely dominated this fight it was incredible. Not only that, he was well up on the cards and could have easily coasted to a dec, but turned it up in the 5th and gets the win via stoppage. Amazing.

Also agree with TS.. fights like this is why I love MMA so much :D

This is why I absolutely love MMA. Ive been a combat sports fan all my life, and what TJ did solidified my passion. TJ looked absolutely amazing..I was blown away by all the skills he showed.

Back