that was honestly an early stoppage, if Herb ended a male fight like that ppl would complain

You stop protecting yourself well, the ref stops it. Doesn't matter if you are not on the ground. We have seen lots of male stoppages like this, TJ - Barao, Nate - Graynard, RDA - Eddie Alvares, etc

You are just mad.
in all those fights, Graynard and Barao were taking damage for minutes and ROUNDs before the stoppage

RDA was getting blasted way worse.

I'm not even a Ronda fan, but that was premature. By contrast, the holly beatdown on Ronda went on way longer than that. If that fight was refed the same way, we would never got the headkick

10 more clean punches to the head would have been nice.

#dontcry

in all those fights, Graynard and Barao were taking damage for minutes and ROUNDs before the stoppage

I'm not even a Ronda fan, but that was premature. By contrast, the holly beatdown on Ronda went on way longer than that. If that fight was refed the same way, we would never got the headkick

You are either fucking stupid or a fucking troll. Ronda was never out on the feet against Holly, not even close, because Holly was always in-out, Ronda was trying lots of stuff.

Amanda kept hitting her for 40 seconds with NO answers, just like the fights that I mentioned, maybe even worse.

She was on queer street it was OVER

Deal with it

He isnt stupid. He just wanted to see Ronda get slaughtered, possibly herb dean getting a heart attack and Nunes beating Ronda's head in like pulp.

it's extremely frustrating seeing stoppages like this.

at this rate, with the way herb dean and other referees are stopping fights, we're never going to get a silva/sonnen 1 moment. I did NOT expect Ronda to win, but at least give her the fucking time to recover. Getting rocked once nowadays = KO'd according to some referees.

Ronda's head movement
RG0BS1U.gif

Should have let the fight continue a little bit longer......

Amiright?

Back