That was a frustrating night..

Soju + cheap tequila = doubly painful next morning.

I can't stand soju since 5 years ago. Don't care how cheap it is. My worst behavior in my life is the result of soju. It has the ability to make me angry drunk...while every other liquor just make me calm and happy.

No tequila gives me a good buzz anymore...just a headache...even top notch tequila in the town Tequila, Mexico where it was invented. I went there and did a Tequila tour with Tequila tasting.

I've heard some couch surfing party stories. Sounds like they attract a lot of douches.

Just the other night, an Austrian guy, 24 years old, very good looking and really chill and outgoing... told me a story.

He went to a couch surfing party in some country while traveling......mostly "meh" looking girls who were acting like they were BFF with each other despite knowing each other for like a few minutes.

One of these girls hated on him w/out even talking to him. Kept giving him the evil glare.

And then one of them, a Spanish girl he was actually into also she seemed into him. So they talked and things were going well until....that girl who was staring him down pulls the Spanish girl away from him.

But then she says "No wait I wanna stay I'm having a conversation"...but this girl insists and so the Spanish girl gives up and lets herself be dragged into the girls BFF club. Then the hostile girl starts pointing at him and talking shit about him from a distance.

As he told me this story, my first thought was oh she obviously likes you but has the maturity of a 12 year old girl.

But no, the girl really wanted to just have a childish clique/click.

At one point it gets so heated that even the Spanish girl turns on him.

The hostile girl cusses him out. He cusses back and calls her a fuckin bitch.

Then finally the Spanish girl, who he was having a good time with 30 minutes earlier, walks up to him in a "How dare you cuss at my BFF" manner....pulls the straw from his drink and drops it on the table in a "Hey see how tough I am" manner.

He laughs it off and mocks it...then the girl realizes how stupid and childish this whole interaction is and apologizes. Things get more normal from there but he got so turned off by the interaction that it led to nothing.

I'll never understand girls dragging other girls away from guys...unless the guy is an obvious creep. Men trying to steal a girl from another man is one thing...but this is just even worse.

Last edited:
I've only met one other Mongolian chick and it's this 20 year old girl who was dating a younger friend of mine. Whenever I saw her she was also wild; grabbing my friend to make out, biting him, licking him, grabbing his dick, drinking a ton, trying to sneak off with him to fuck in public, etc. But according to him, behind closed doors their sex wasn't that wild or good. I'm wondering it's a thing with Mongolian chicks.

I really wanted to stick it in and I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would have but that would've felt a bit rapey too me.

Yeah, had you tried any harder ( no pun intended ) it would have definitely crossed a line. But, you tried within reason & then stopped while still remaining a gentleman. Kudos. You've got some good karma coming your way.

You couldn't break down dem god damn mongolian sugar walls. They have fortified sugar walls cus they are experts at wall sieging.

aPhxXHS.gif

*mongorian sugar walls.
Soju + cheap tequila = doubly painful next morning.

I can't stand soju since 5 years ago. Don't care how cheap it is. My worst behavior in my life is the result of soju. It has the ability to make me angry drunk...while every other liquor just make me calm and happy.

No tequila gives me a good buzz anymore...just a headache...even top notch tequila in the town Tequila, Mexico where it was invented. I went there and did a Tequila tour with Tequila tasting.

I've heard some couch surfing party stories. Sounds like they attract a lot of douches.

Just the other night, an Austrian guy, 24 years old, very good looking and really chill and outgoing... told me a story.

He went to a couch surfing party in some country while traveling......mostly "meh" looking girls who were acting like they were BFF with each other despite knowing each other for like a few minutes.

One of these girls hated on him w/out even talking to him. Kept giving him the evil glare.

And then one of them, a Spanish girl he was actually into also she seemed into him. So they talked and things were going well until....that girl who was staring him down pulls the Spanish girl away from him.

But then she says "No wait I wanna stay I'm having a conversation"...but this girl insists and so the Spanish girl gives up and lets herself be dragged into the girls BFF club. Then the hostile girl starts pointing at him and talking shit about him from a distance.

As he told me this story, my first thought was oh she obviously likes you but has the maturity of a 12 year old girl.

But no, the girl really wanted to just have a childish clique/click.

At one point it gets so heated that even the Spanish girl turns on him.

The hostile girl cusses him out. He cusses back and calls her a fuckin bitch.

Then finally the Spanish girl, who he was having a good time with 30 minutes earlier, walks up to him in a "How dare you cuss at my BFF" manner....pulls the straw from his drink and drops it on the table in a "Hey see how tough I am" manner.

He laughs it off and mocks it...then the girl realizes how stupid and childish this whole interaction is and apologizes. Things get more normal from there but he got so turned off by the interaction that it led to nothing.

I'll never understand girls dragging other girls away from guys...unless the guy is an obvious creep. Men trying to steal a girl from another man is one thing...but this is just even worse.

In recent years, I have only blacked out on soju. It's cheap shit made with chemicals as opposed to other drinks made with plants so it makes sense why it's so bad for you. My head is still pounding and it's 4:30 pm here.

I think that's just women being women. Women become friends within a minute of meeting each other. I guess it's partially a defense mechanism in case there are creeps.
But some are also incredibly insecure and jealous. She probably just didn't like other women getting more attention and tried to cockblock them under the guise of "protecting" them. Happened to me a few times where I'd be hitting it off with a girl only to have her fatter/uglier friend swoop in and drag her away. To be fair Korean guys do it too. If I talk to a girl, her guy friend who's obviously in the friendzone would come in to "protect" her.

It was probably that gengis khan gene that deemed you unworthy.

Btw they say mongolian men are badass, and hilariously here mongolian wrestling is gaining popularity

you should've insisted on a hand job at least. Mongolian Women...

mongolia-people-ulaanbaatar-070.jpg
Dude you always get that BS when you search any of those countries. Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan actually have some beautiful women, and I've met a few attractive Mongolians despite never having been to the country.

was always curious, is there an Inner Mongolia? and if yes why is it so far away from Outer Mongolia?

I’ve always wanted to travel to Mongolia. This thread is making me want to do it even more.

I'm hungover and my head is splitting.

In the vein of me trying to crash at people's houses when I travel, I went to a couch surfing event last night where they also had 1 dollar tequila shots.

It was just like any other party with horny dudes trying to hit on chicks, so it was whatever. But...1 dollar tequila shots made it better. I think I had like 5 and this pretty girl I was talking to kept feeding me shots of soju. So much for my theory of sticking to liquor won't give me a raging hangover. I got pretty wasted.

Pretty girl also gets wasted and leaves. I wanted to party with some people but everybody started to leave. There were a group of girls who were going out to another place and expecting everybody to be friendly, I go, "Hey let's all hang out together!"
Immediately I get hit with, "Sorry, it's a girls night out."

So I hit up another bar with my friend whom I called up. We were sitting at the bar doing more shots and chatting with the bartenders when this random girl sits near me. I invite her to sit with us and we start chatting. 22 year old college student from Mongolia. I wanted to include my friend but he kept disappearing and at one point he just went home.

Mongolian chick wanted to dance so I took her to a club where we got even more wasted and made out. She wanted to check out another club. There she literally tried to unbutton my jeans and shoved my hands under her bra. She also took off her belt in the middle of the dance floor. I thought, "This chick is wild. I'm not banging in the middle of a club though."

So I asked her if she wanted to go back to my place, to which she said no. After wandering around more, I got tired and told her we should call it a night. At that point she finally said she'll go home with me. I was pretty stoked since it's been about 3 months since I last I got laid.

It started off well. She had a much nicer figure than I expected. My image of mongolian women isn't exactly feminine but when we took off our clothes, I thought I got pretty lucky. Everything went downhill from there. She didn't want me to eat her out nor did she want to blow me (except for a very brief, toothy, painful blowjob). I went straight to penetration but my dick wouldn't go in. She said it was too painful. I lubed up and got the tip in, which felt extremely tight, but once again it was too painful for her. I had to ask her if she had sex before and she said she has.

After several failed attempts, she wanted to take a break and we ended up passing out for 5 hours. I woke up and took a shower, which woke her up. We tried again and it just didn't work. I almost banged my fist on the bed in frustration haha. She got dressed and I walked her to the subway station because I still wanted to be a gentleman.

What a frustrating experience. Fuck. My head is splitting from the hangover and I have blue balls. I almost got laid for the first time in months and I got a girl with an abnormally small vagina. No way my dick is too big.

Lessons to be learned:
Mixing cheap tequila and soju is not a good night, nor will it produce a good morning the day after.

I can't go out and drink again before my trip. I'm wasting too much money.

I don't know how incels can't get laid at all. I'm a manlet and I took a girl home just by being at a bar. Just by existing you'll probably find a chick.

Through this research I can only conclude my dick is huge in Mongolia. Too big in fact.
download (1).jpeg

was always curious, is there an Inner Mongolia? and if yes why is it so far away from Outer Mongolia?

How i understand it inner mongolia is like chinese territory and outer territory is mongolian territory.

(Like in uk with ireland)

And since we talking women,you do not want to hit on publicly on mongolian women in mongolia,easy way to get beaten up.

i think your whole idea of couch surfing is idiotic, but hey people do what they want, anyway dude check if you still have your kidney

Theme song for this thread - What is Love Baby Don't Hurt Me

Back